Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements (Finale) (Official) (Revised) An Goodbye™™(*)(Maybe?)

(Finale) (Official) (Revised) An Goodbye™™(*)(Maybe?)

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

(Finale) (Official) (Revised) An Goodbye™™(*)(Maybe?)

Postby ZeekHM » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:07 am

Alas, i've been told its stupid the amount of "Im leaving posts" i've made, but, this should be my last one.

Now I dont want any shit or flamewars, do that and I'll report you (I'm serious, but also not) for disrespect if its really shitty. Capisce? This is a good forum topic (well, better) that i've made, and it exposes a real problem in HM.

Im leaving, but also not. I'm.... "becoming undedicated" to the server. I have many reasons, only some of which Ill list.

I've also been banned from the server, which was extended by about 20 days (Thanks for nothing, staff team.)

Heres why, I've become "undedicated" to the server:

0. Stop saying the server "isnt dying", look at the playercounts, the economy. it is DYING. it is LITERALLY DYING. ACTUALLY. Fuckign listen!

1. The staff are gone. Noone really cares. It took a week jsut for a staff to reply to a forum post what kind of BS is that.

2. The amount of disrespect and trolling/flamewars on these posts, especially by users like lllgf and StickMan is infuriating. What have we become?

3. The server itself is boring. Its just... money now. All the rich people get to do stuff we once got to do, theres not enough people for a ecostable environment, and its bs. 2014-2016 was the jam ngl. 2017 really went downhill.

4. The economy is just bs, like issue 3 its jsut, lack of players really hits it. Too little users for apartments, too many cities for good apartments and businesses. Only real way to get stuff is MAYBE a front row or second row RC plot, nah. Now, wtf would a user like me want to do on there?

5. The toxicity in the chat I've noticed is severe.

6. The moderators are (dare I say) almost dictatorship now. Have a good, slightly disagreeable debate? Warned to stop the topic. Someone being shitty and you set your mouth on them for speaking BS? Disrespect. Its stupid. Also where the hell are the helpmes? I havent been on a while but i hope people are getting helpmes done, NOONE was on for so long.

7. Admins not really doing much. Only minigames and some fixes, they donty seem to really want to update to 1.13 and if so they arent showing it.

8. Just, boredom again. What else is there to do? Noone really can do any "big major 2015-like jobs" that require cool logistics, thats all gone. I cant... do anything!

9. Lack of wantign to keep the server alive. People are leaving, admins arent heeding the issues and are just not really... doing stuff. They arent advertising, they arent fixing the economy.

10. Greyzone rules. These rules are stupid, some of these things can be exploitable, but its too long to explain.

11. And finally, just the toxicity of people, thats whats been quoted a lot by leaving people.

Some of these may be wrong, but we can debate it like fucking humans in the replies okay? This is just what i've seen.
I'm not a good person in HM, I have been disrespectful and drama-causing, and im sorry, but the fact the server is just... downhill, and noones doing anything about it is really sad.

2014-2016 never forget.

So, I'm "leaving"™. I'llbe on the forums checking, maybe debating a bit, but, what else is there to do other than sit and watch?

lol sorry for vent
CoolPaisie101 likes this post.

Re: (Finale) (Official) (Revised) An Goodbye™™(*)(Maybe?)

Postby StickMan » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:22 am

ok
Hey y'all its ur favorite husky :)
here since April 2015

If you would like to keep up with me, discord: StickMan#1105

"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:31 am

ZeekHM wrote:Alas, i've been told its stupid the amount of "Im leaving posts" i've made, but, this should be my last one.

Now I dont want any shit or flamewars, do that and I'll report you (I'm serious, but also not) for disrespect if its really shitty. Capisce? This is a good forum topic (well, better) that i've made, and it exposes a real problem in HM.

Im leaving, but also not. I'm.... "becoming undedicated" to the server. I have many reasons, only some of which Ill list.

I've also been banned from the server, which was extended by about 20 days (Thanks for nothing, staff team.)

Heres why, I've become "undedicated" to the server:

0. Stop saying the server "isnt dying", look at the playercounts, the economy. it is DYING. it is LITERALLY DYING. ACTUALLY. Fuckign listen!

1. The staff are gone. Noone really cares. It took a week jsut for a staff to reply to a forum post what kind of BS is that.

2. The amount of disrespect and trolling/flamewars on these posts, especially by users like lllgf and StickMan is infuriating. What have we become?

3. The server itself is boring. Its just... money now. All the rich people get to do stuff we once got to do, theres not enough people for a ecostable environment, and its bs. 2014-2016 was the jam ngl. 2017 really went downhill.

4. The economy is just bs, like issue 3 its jsut, lack of players really hits it. Too little users for apartments, too many cities for good apartments and businesses. Only real way to get stuff is MAYBE a front row or second row RC plot, nah. Now, wtf would a user like me want to do on there?

5. The toxicity in the chat I've noticed is severe.

6. The moderators are (dare I say) almost dictatorship now. Have a good, slightly disagreeable debate? Warned to stop the topic. Someone being shitty and you set your mouth on them for speaking BS? Disrespect. Its stupid. Also where the hell are the helpmes? I havent been on a while but i hope people are getting helpmes done, NOONE was on for so long.

7. Admins not really doing much. Only minigames and some fixes, they donty seem to really want to update to 1.13 and if so they arent showing it.

8. Just, boredom again. What else is there to do? Noone really can do any "big major 2015-like jobs" that require cool logistics, thats all gone. I cant... do anything!

9. Lack of wantign to keep the server alive. People are leaving, admins arent heeding the issues and are just not really... doing stuff. They arent advertising, they arent fixing the economy.

10. Greyzone rules. These rules are stupid, some of these things can be exploitable, but its too long to explain.

11. And finally, just the toxicity of people, thats whats been quoted a lot by leaving people.

Some of these may be wrong, but we can debate it like fucking humans in the replies okay? This is just what i've seen.
I'm not a good person in HM, I have been disrespectful and drama-causing, and im sorry, but the fact the server is just... downhill, and noones doing anything about it is really sad.

2014-2016 never forget.

So, I'm "leaving"™. I'llbe on the forums checking, maybe debating a bit, but, what else is there to do other than sit and watch?

lol sorry for vent

If you payed attention, we have an issue with storage space and didnt have an active technician nor the correct perms to update to 1.13. So to say we dont want to is incorrect. Also you never even asked any of us why we havent updated yet. Dont make assumptions, instead make sure you know for a fact it is true before saying it.
3 people like this post.

Postby Lin » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:41 am

If you're gonna be ignorant then just go already we don't need anymore of your bye bye posts so go bye bye already.
chickenfarm7. likes this post.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

I cull the herd, it's what I do.

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:48 am

Brooo do you see what I see? No, this can't be real... Omg dude... Bro I think you just posted cringe bro. Smh. This is going to have consequences my friend. No, I'm not going to rape, torture or kill you and your family, even if i could do it. You gonna lose subscriber!!!! Bro you gonna lose subscriber. Don't you realize? You gonna lose subscriber! Go back to your cringe subscriber on cringe.com and cry like a cringe baby. Even your cringe subscriber are going to lose subscriber. That's how cringe you are. Have fun losing your fucking subscriber.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby Val » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:50 am

lol ok
no longer staff tedde fix ur shit lol

Postby 12BlueTrumpets » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:38 pm

points were made...
CEO of Builders Enterprises
Networth of 150K!
Joined December 28th 2014
#ImWithBeta