No
23%
Never Heard About It
5%

Total votes : 39

[Private Build Server] Poll

Postby ~Bloom » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:19 pm

Hello Everyone,
We just wanted to do a quick survey to gain a greater understanding of the people that use the build server. So we can improve our advertisements for it and strategically help it grow.

You have been presented with a number of options in the poll above, please answer truthfully.

Please answer these two questions if you have time :)

Events:
Would you like to see the addition of events/mini-games being brought onto the server. For example building championships? Please suggest events/minigames below. Or tell us why you don't want them.

Additions:
What would you like to see done on the build server or what would you like to see happen?

Please LIKE your favourite suggestions so we're able to judge popularity.

Thank you from all of us at The Build Team

CEO of WonderWorld Parks & Resorts. Hellominers Largest Theme Park Project

Check out our forum topic!
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34296

Networth 5.4 Million

Re: [Private Build Server] Poll

Postby ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇᴅ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:00 pm

I like the idea of a building contest because it would be fun and interesting. I think adding time limits and different build themes (like architectural variations of a simple build or build something based on a name given, which is basically the same as the build event/game on main which hasn't been used in ages). Just some suggestions. : D
3 people like this post.

Some random Quotes:

"Grief is the price we pay for love." - Queen Elizabeth II
"Time flies by with a horrible quickness..." - Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna Romanova.
“Get busy living or get busy dying.” - Stephen King

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:07 pm

You claim the build server is a private one officially recognised as a substitute build, you also seemed to say it follows server rules. Why did you ban me for "Being disrespectful to staff" when I confronted you about our stolen designs?
Edit: on discord, when the server rules specifically mention the server cannot be liable to out of server activities unless a direct threat to the server. Telling you how long the ban time it would be if you were reported for stealing the designs if the report is successful, is not against the rules, that's just you abusing power.

To everyone who uses this, I do not reccomed as if bloom has a personal thing against you, you risk your designs being stolen.
CoolPaisie101 likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:24 am

I love the private build server as an easy way to communicate with players. I think minigames or competitions would be great. I appriceate it so much that you made one!
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby ~Bloom » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:43 pm

~Doodle wrote:You claim the build server is a private one officially recognised as a substitute build, you also seemed to say it follows server rules. Why did you ban me for "Being disrespectful to staff" when I confronted you about our stolen designs?
Edit: on discord, when the server rules specifically mention the server cannot be liable to out of server activities unless a direct threat to the server. Telling you how long the ban time it would be if you were reported for stealing the designs if the report is successful, is not against the rules, that's just you abusing power.

To everyone who uses this, I do not reccomed as if bloom has a personal thing against you, you risk your designs being stolen.

You were banned for threatining that you would report and ban us if we failed to comply to your rules.

~DõødlêYesterday at 10:00 PM
but ok
ill have you know that you may also be at liability here given you are advertising yourself as an official recognised temp build server, by refusing the hand over property, you are stealing and the value of the total amounted plots are around 50k. looking at the rules, stealing is 1 day ban for each 200f. Looking at the figures, thats 250 days ban, and potentially your server made unofficial
would you like to reconsider your actions?

Personally threatining players will not be dealt with lightly. You received a ban for your actions, and we don't give in to threats made by players in an attempt to leverage their position thus breaking moral rules. And for this being "Unfair" we've spoken to the Hellominers staff and they all agreed not to get involved. If you problem please get in touch with someone because our complaints department would love to hear it. :mrgreen:
~Max likes this post.

Networth 5.4 Million

Postby Amoni » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:48 pm

Make it so that it’s day all the time :)
I don’t use the server much but i really do appreciate it so ty!!

And yes minigames like skywards could be fun
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.
Come visit Whole Blocks in a location near you!

Postby ~Max » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:58 pm

i think mini games are too much it’s a build server not mp or hipixel, make it day all the time and maybe have contests like luna said.
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby Amoni » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:01 pm

~Max wrote:i think mini games are too much it’s a build server not mp or hipixel, make it day all the time and maybe have contests like luna said.

mini games could be fun when the server's restarting or is down...which is often the case for long periods of time
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.
Come visit Whole Blocks in a location near you!

Postby ~Bloom » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:26 pm

Amoni wrote:
~Max wrote:i think mini games are too much it’s a build server not mp or hipixel, make it day all the time and maybe have contests like luna said.

mini games could be fun when the server's restarting or is down...which is often the case for long periods of time

Thanks for all your great suggestions.
2 people like this post.

Networth 5.4 Million

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:44 pm

is the build down?
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me: