Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements RJMouse Injury

RJMouse Injury

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

RJMouse Injury

Postby RJMouse » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:55 pm

So as a lot of you already know, i pulled or tore my hamstring playing basketball. So i will be inactive for a week or so, you know when you get a pull or tear you need to have your leg raised and icing it. So i will check in once and a while but will not return to fully playing until about a week or so. Please if you could stock my store in /warp rc by using the sell signs that would be great! It would really help a lot. Can't wait to get back to it guys

Have fun,
~RJ
RJMouse
"Just one of the boys"

Re: RJMouse Injury

Postby ~Doodle » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:57 pm

Mount one of those hanging things on the bottom of your desk, hook your leg through it and ta da, a gaming recovery desk for your hamstring.
kidG7 likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Cheerios32 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:10 pm

RJMouse wrote:So as a lot of you already know, i pulled or tore my hamstring playing basketball. So i will be inactive for a week or so, you know when you get a pull or tear you need to have your leg raised and icing it. So i will check in once and a while but will not return to fully playing until about a week or so. Please if you could stock my store in /warp rc by using the sell signs that would be great! It would really help a lot. Can't wait to get back to it guys

Have fun,
~RJ

Sad to hear of your injury, hope it gets better soon so you can play Basketball and come on HM.
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby RJMouse » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:42 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:
RJMouse wrote:So as a lot of you already know, i pulled or tore my hamstring playing basketball. So i will be inactive for a week or so, you know when you get a pull or tear you need to have your leg raised and icing it. So i will check in once and a while but will not return to fully playing until about a week or so. Please if you could stock my store in /warp rc by using the sell signs that would be great! It would really help a lot. Can't wait to get back to it guys

Have fun,
~RJ

Sad to hear of your injury, hope it gets better soon so you can play Basketball and come on HM.

awww thanks Cheerios!
RJMouse
"Just one of the boys"

Postby RJMouse » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:43 pm

~Doodle wrote:Mount one of those hanging things on the bottom of your desk, hook your leg through it and ta da, a gaming recovery desk for your hamstring.

das a good idea except that takes too much work
RJMouse
"Just one of the boys"