Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements [Official] Helloclan Building Rule Changes

[Official] Helloclan Building Rule Changes

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: [Official] Helloclan Building Rule Changes

Postby ~Alex » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:28 pm

Waiting to hear from staff.... compensation is needed or c plot owners won’t be agreeing!
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

HelloMiners Millionaire ~Alex

ImageImage

Postby TheTrueTechie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:46 pm

I would like to be compensated a great amount as I have recently purchased some warp c plots specifically for the use of redstone.

Postby 4K606 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:59 pm

This rule is to reduce lag. This does not say you cannot use redstone machines on your warp c plot at all. You guys who purchased plots or have warp c plots for the use of redustone machines can still use your redstone machines for the bottom 35 plots of your plot. I believe this is completly fair, most of you should of already premeditated this action because rules like this have been applied in rc too. I do agree with compensation but excess compensation for redstone is definitely not needed at all.
Owner of SEL
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby ~Weather » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:11 am

It's sad if the sole purpose of your /warp c plot is redstone machines cause that's what your all acting like. Should've seen it coming after what happened in RC. /warp c has more potential than just redstone machines. This is where new players spawn and they don't need to be immediately thrown into lag. Full support!
Cheerios32 likes this post.

Postby gbt2001 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:32 am

Weather, I dont think you realize what we mean. We are all for this rule, but we want it the done the way the rc rule was implemented. Players got their basements world edited to new regions and were given substantial compensation for the lose of the basement. The precedent is compensation for something like this since auto farms are important revenue sources. While world editing may not be in the cards, compensation is completely fair to ask for since it is basically deleting a major revenue source plots have.
3 people like this post.

Postby 4K606 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:42 am

gbt2001 wrote:Weather, I dont think you realize what we mean. We are all for this rule, but we want it the done the way the rc rule was implemented. Players got their basements world edited to new regions and were given substantial compensation for the lose of the basement. The precedent is compensation for something like this since auto farms are important revenue sources. While world editing may not be in the cards, compensation is completely fair to ask for since it is basically deleting a major revenue source plots have.

Yes I agree compensation should be giving for removing people redstone in their basement but I believe less compensation should be given because me and WEATHER2DAY also said is that you warp c plot owers should of premeditated the rule and prepared your self before. If compensation is given I would think there should be a method to how it is given.
Owner of SEL
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby Amoni » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:06 am

gbt2001 wrote:It was compensation given to players that owned the plot at the time.

yeah so me :/
Come visit Whole Blocks in a location near you!

Postby gbt2001 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:43 pm

https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=26743&hilit=River+City+basement

Also I don't recall you owning it in 2017. Did you not fill out this post above because that would explain why.

Postby ~Alex » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:09 am

I am not saying I don't agree in trying to reduce lag by implementing it. But I never would have bought my plot maybe if this rule was there when I was deciding if I wanted the plot or not. If old plot owners will be forced to follow this rule they did not agree to when buying the plot, we need large compensation for the plot value loss and resource production being reduced in some cases.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

HelloMiners Millionaire ~Alex

ImageImage

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:42 am

~Weather wrote:Should've seen it coming after what happened in RC.

Except many of the owners in warp c, such as freshblood have owned their plots for many years. When they had them in like 2012 i really dont think theyd predict changes that'd happen to a city, that hadn't even been made yet, would also happen there.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Previous