Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Summer Market 2019 selection poll.

Summer Market 2019 selection poll.

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Which cities would you be okay with hosting the summer market?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:24 am

Avara
13%
Oyster Cove
5%
Lilac Bay
15%
Archendale
19%
DOME city
19%
Cosmo Bay
8%
Mon Bay
22%

Total votes : 120

Re: Summer Market 2019 selection poll.

Postby ~Weather » Fri May 31, 2019 3:43 pm

Vote for Archendale to host the summer market!

Unlike some of these cities, Archendale is active and has a much larger space it can use for the market. I noticed some of these applications don't offer proper space for such a huge event, but Archendale offers the proper amount of space AND it is located near all districts to make accessibility the best. Archendale will have custom mobs, a quest, and events within the city that will have cash prizes! I am fully prepared to terraform the land to make it perfectly suitable for the summer market and all of the citizens of HM! I am used to doing massive projects like this, so you will be sure to have the market set up in the provided amount of time. Please be sure to vote for Archendale and support the city! Thank you all!

~ Weather (WEATHER2DAY)
2 people like this post.

Postby ~Max » Fri May 31, 2019 7:39 pm

~Weather wrote:Vote for Archendale to host the summer market!

Unlike some of these cities, Archendale is active and has a much larger space it can use for the market. I noticed some of these applications don't offer proper space for such a huge event, but Archendale offers the proper amount of space AND it is located near all districts to make accessibility the best. Archendale will have custom mobs, a quest, and events within the city that will have cash prizes! I am fully prepared to terraform the land to make it perfectly suitable for the summer market and all of the citizens of HM! I am used to doing massive projects like this, so you will be sure to have the market set up in the provided amount of time. Please be sure to vote for Archendale and support the city! Thank you all!

~ Weather (WEATHER2DAY)

Lilac Bay has almost 60k of land for the market. On the map we zoomed in so it looks smaller! In the end its your decision but Lilac Bay would be an excellent choice for the summer market. With carnival we will have mini games, a quest, a special drink you can easily win / buy and many little events around the market. Stalls will be all equal size and near warp for easy money in the summer for players. The gov stall will be huge and have lots of rare items and crates! Just because we are a new city doesn't make us bad. Vote Lilac Bay for this years summer market
_mentalgamer_ likes this post.
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby mrminer02 » Fri May 31, 2019 10:57 pm

Why is this a poll? Last year it was a lottery, which seems more fair in my opinion. Only the popular cities are going to be picked and nothing is stopping host cities from buying player's votes.
Oyster Cove is currently on over 1 million forsals of land!!
Oyster Cove official topic here: viewtopic.php?f=286&t=28964

Postby ~NCR » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:18 am

mrminer02 wrote:Why is this a poll? Last year it was a lottery, which seems more fair in my opinion. Only the popular cities are going to be picked and nothing is stopping host cities from buying player's votes.

It’s not a full vote, the % of people that vote for you is the % chance you have to win in a random draw.
Last edited by ~NCR on Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheerios32 likes this post.
Co-owner of Rapid4, come shop with us!
/warp rc
Walk straight
2nd plot on the left

Postby Practice » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:27 am

Wait what? That makes literally no sense.
Owner of Practice Photos. A free photo taker service! :D. If you want a FREE photo just do /mail send PracticeTyping and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Postby ~Kino » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:11 am

Practice wrote:Wait what? That makes literally no sense.

It makes perfect sense, look on the poll you see the percentages? Whatever percentage chance you have on the poll is the percentage chance you have of winning when we draw the winner. There is still a random element to the raffle but cities that do well in the voting have a better chance of winning than those with no votes.
Quil Family Reunion!

Postby Cheerios32 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:22 am

Bump!

Also a quick reminder you can vote for as many cities as you want and to ask any questions you have on this topic.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby ~ADR » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:26 pm

Bump!

VOTE AVARA
Avara City Approved since 12/13/2018 Image
Banned until 5/19/2019. Unbanned :D
-Net-worth F250000.

Postby Practice » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:59 pm

Bump :3
Owner of Practice Photos. A free photo taker service! :D. If you want a FREE photo just do /mail send PracticeTyping and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:30 pm

Bump :3 vote archendale cuz its proven the best city! lol
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

PreviousNext