Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements New Drink Hints

New Drink Hints

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: New Drink Hints

Postby ~Kino » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:28 pm

Little unfair there are only one of each. Some people aren't able to get online at that time. At least hide more in a different timezone.

The whole exclusive drink thing is unfair and pointless and should be stopped, people are getting access to an infinite money source at most the recipes should be secret for a week. That way theycan make what they can from it without it being unfair to everyone else.
Quil Family Reunion!

Postby LocalHero7 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:40 pm

Wow, I didn’t even have a chance to get on because I was at work :/... next time make them very hard with like 10 different steps and release them 1 at a time across a set time period.

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:41 pm

The Champagne has been found by ZacTheMan1:

[+] Champagne

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:43 pm

~Maki wrote:Little unfair there are only one of each. Some people aren't able to get online at that time. At least hide more in a different timezone.

The whole exclusive drink thing is unfair and pointless and should be stopped, people are getting access to an infinite money source at most the recipes should be secret for a week. That way theycan make what they can from it without it being unfair to everyone else.

LocalHero7 wrote:Wow, I didn’t even have a chance to get on because I was at work :/... next time make them very hard with like 10 different steps and release them 1 at a time across a set time period.

Yes, I was not expecting them to be found this fast :P. We will be setting up new ones this week or next week with many more steps in between. The first hints will be released in a friendlier timezone to those in Europe and Asia. Hopefully, the next ones won't be found as fast :).

I think releasing the recipes after a week isn't good as people won't look for them to begin with, since it'll be announced in a week.

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Postby ~Kino » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:03 pm

SpartanPride7 wrote:
~Maki wrote:Little unfair there are only one of each. Some people aren't able to get online at that time. At least hide more in a different timezone.

LocalHero7 wrote:Wow, I didn’t even have a chance to get on because I was at work :/... next time make them very hard with like 10 different steps and release them 1 at a time across a set time period.

Yes, I was not expecting them to be found this fast :P. We will be setting up new ones this week or next week with many more steps in between. The first hints will be released in a friendlier timezone to those in Europe and Asia. Hopefully, the next ones won't be found as fast :).

I think releasing the recipes after a week isn't good as people won't look for them to begin with, since it'll be announced in a week.

Well the time limit can be discussed, but the incentive of being able to make money from the timed exclusive is enough if a reason for them to look for it
Quil Family Reunion!

Postby Cheerios32 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:22 pm

~Maki wrote:
SpartanPride7 wrote:

Well the time limit can be discussed, but the incentive of being able to make money from the timed exclusive is enough if a reason for them to look for it

Why would you buy it if you could just wait 6 days and brew it for a minute fraction of the cost.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby ~Kino » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 pm

Time limit is a place holder it could be a month for example, you could even give them special effects temporarily like haste and remove them when they go to public as an incentive to buy them
Quil Family Reunion!

Postby Zyra_bot » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:12 am

ooft just saw this post. Looks like Again they where found way to fast make it a week like maki suggested honestly it would be much better for everyone. Needs to be much more complicated it seems.

Postby SpartanPride7 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:19 am

Zyra_bot wrote:ooft just saw this post. Looks like Again they where found way to fast make it a week like maki suggested honestly it would be much better for everyone. Needs to be much more complicated it seems.

Yes definitely will be made more complex next time and not released at prime North American Time Zones :D

Postby JokinWaffle » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:54 am

Maybe add something physical to the hints? Like, some place where you have to do a series of button presses to access, or enderpearl from one platform to another? I know there was a little of this, but maybe make it a bit more pronounced so it takes a bit longer.

Edit: Also, I think horchata Would make a good exclusive drink. :P
SpartanPride7 likes this post.
JokinWaffle -"Thanks for watching, and I hope you have a Jokingly Wafflicious day!"

Co-Owner of Strudelstrad-Estimated Current Net Value: 120K
Owner/Founder of UrbanWaffle& Co.

PreviousNext