Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements New Drink Hints

New Drink Hints

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

New Drink Hints

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:01 pm

Hello everyone!

The hints for three new drinks are now being released. Here is how it will work:

THE FIRST HINT
The first hint is the hints release below. The hints describe a location inside a Government City. Possible Government Cities are HelloClan City, HelloClan North City, HelloClan West City, HelloHills, Swamp City, Valley City, River City, and Suburbs. These hints released on this topic will lead to a location in one of the above cities. In that location, you will receive your second hint.

THE SECOND HINT
The next hint, located in a Government City, will be on signs. Whoever gets there sees it, they will not be removed until the event is over. These hints will describe a location anywhere in the server. They aren't all easy. You will likely struggle while looking for these locations. The second hint is your final hint, no other hints will be given, no questions will be answered. If it takes months to find, then it will take months to find :). Once you solve this second hint, you are at the location.

THE FINAL LOCATION
This is where the drink recipe is held. Once again, it can be anywhere in the server. The mechanism is a locked dispenser by me with a public button on it. Whoever clicks the button first will win. After that, the button is immediately removed, I am notified, and I will release the solution to this hint on forums. Like I said above if no one finds the final location, nothing happens. No more hints will be released and the books will not be given away. They will just stay there until eventually found.

Without further ado, here are the hints:

BUBBLE TEA
[+] First Hint for Bubble Tea
There stands a lone tree by an old building in the desert. From its grounds, you can watch the desert fold into a trench.

CABERNET
[+] First hint for Cabernet
While fishing in this bay, you may notice a stench. Don't continue through the tunnel.

CHAMPAGNE
[+] First hint for Champagne
The rails take you to the Hills. To the Estates. To the beach. In these rails, you can watch fishes swim. But, what if the fishes were watching you back?

Due to how hard the hints can potentially be, there is only one recipe book for each drink. Whoever wins will have the sole recipe to the drink, unless they decide to sell it.

If possible, you should work in groups. The more minds alike, the easier it might be to find the recipe and then share it with your small group. Use this topic to form a group, if you'd like.

I also strongly recommend players take advantage of the forums Advanced Search while trying to solve these hints. Lots of times the answers to the hints will be discovered through an old forum post describing a location on the server.

Remember, no questions will be answered. You can ask, but we will not answer any questions. Everything you need is on this forum page.
4 people like this post.
"'Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable,
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button now,
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe, just breathe."

I'm always open to chat with anyone who needs help or just wants a conversation. If anyone needs to talk, Discord me SpartanPride7#5210 . I check daily :)

Re: New Drink Hints

Postby ~Deadpool » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:38 pm

I really want to find these....
But I have to clean my home...
HM Player since August 2016[/size]

Red... I like the color

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:47 pm

For your information, the clues on a sign explicitly state that it is the next clue. It will say something like: "You have found the second clue for (drink name). Here is your next clue:"

While there isn't a server map, I do recall Arakorni89 making this wonderful post with lots of helpful images. You may find this helpful as well, perhaps.

viewtopic.php?f=285&t=29605

I'm always open to chat with anyone who needs help or just wants a conversation. If anyone needs to talk, Discord me SpartanPride7#5210 . I check daily :)

Postby ~Deadpool » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:27 pm

Not exactly fun when people are bribing others with money
HM Player since August 2016[/size]

Red... I like the color

Postby shoob™ » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:22 pm

GG

*edit it's cabernet

Postby LocalHero7 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:34 pm

shoob™ wrote:GG

*edit it's cabernet

Wait... did you find it?

Postby shoob™ » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:40 pm

LocalHero7 wrote:Wait... did you find it?

yes, screenshot gets rid of the book name when i hover over it for some reason

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:04 pm

Surprisingly, two drinks have been found! I was not expecting it to go this fast :( . Now I know next time to add in even more "middle" hints!

Here are the steps that had to be taken to find each recipe:

Cabernet was found not notshoob
[+] Cabernet
The original hint leads to this sewer:
Which will give you this hint:
Which describes Isla Sorna, KyleLawes' old themed city:
Inside the castle is a room with a hole in the roof, near the top tower:
Which is where the prize is:

Bubble Tea was found by mrminer02
[+] Bubble Tea
The original hint leads you here:
This hint will lead you to the Ocean Gem ship in Sudbury / Northbay
The hint says go to the Captain's Chambers, which means you have to search through every room in the ship as a Captain doesn't sleep on the Bridge :) :

The Champagne is still in the game!

Postby herd_the_nerf » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:06 pm

OOF

Postby ~Max » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:15 pm

SpartanPride7 wrote:Surprisingly, two drinks have been found! I was not expecting it to go this fast :( . Now I know next time to add in even more "middle" hints!

Here are the steps that had to be taken to find each recipe:

Cabernet was found not notshoob
[+] Cabernet
The original hint leads to this sewer:
Which will give you this hint:
Which describes Isla Sorna, KyleLawes' old themed city:
Inside the castle is a room with a hole in the roof, near the top tower:
Which is where the prize is:

Bubble Tea was found by mrminer02
[+] Bubble Tea
The original hint leads you here:
This hint will lead you to the Ocean Gem ship in Sudbury / Northbay
The hint says go to the Captain's Chambers, which means you have to search through every room in the ship as a Captain doesn't sleep on the Bridge :) :

The Champagne is still in the game!

cud found the campaign
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Next