Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements [Official] BP is getting re-made for 1.13!! (Poll)

[Official] BP is getting re-made for 1.13!! (Poll)

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Keep/remove the current games

Keep water attack
13%
Remove water attack
9%
Keep PvP
13%
Remove PvP
6%
Keep the maze
11%
Remove the maze
9%
Keep Boss Battle
16%
Remove Boss Battle
6%
Keep the Bee
14%
Remove the Bee
4%

Total votes : 70

[Official] BP is getting re-made for 1.13!! (Poll)

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:58 pm

Hello there!

As you can tell from the name of this topic, I am very pleased to announce that BP is finally going to get re-made for the 1.13 November update! Before we start to remake and build new games, we need to know what you think as we do not want to be building games nobody will play.

The general idea and theme for BP is for it to be almost fully host-less meaning you can drop in and go play some fun minigames without needing to wait for a host to announce it and get everyone sorted. However, not all the events will be host-less so not every game can be played by itself.

To counter people who want to grind it out and to make the value of BP and the new items that are being made, that will not be possible as a potential cooldown will be added and a logging system see we can see how many times you have played. This isn't however bad as if you reach a certain number of plays on a game, you can expect a great reward of tradeable items and BP!

The reason we are re-making BP is that ever since the server changed and BP had some shifts where things weren't getting done, it died and all the enthusiasm was lost. With this 1.13 massive update, we can revive BP and make it just as exciting as the Halloween event, Easter event & the Valentines day event! Also, the whole command block structure changes with this update so if nothing is done to BP, it becomes useless and would have to demolished. That would be painful for everyone who worked on it to see as well as ArcticWinter started the whole thing off.

Please vote in the poll for what you want to be seen in the new BP and comment what games you want to be host-less and not! Feel free to vote/comment which games to remove or keep and any new game ideas. Also look out for more progress updates soon to come nearer the time of the 1.13 update.

~The new BP team.
Last edited by _DJDoodle_ on Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 people like this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

#BringBackFunboi28

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Official] BP is getting re-made for 1.13!!

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:42 pm

Bump!
Remember, most of these main events, if wanted to be carried on, shall be rebuilt better such as a changing maze and a better PvP.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

Founder of Cape Coral!

#BringBackFunboi28

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Bump!

Founder of Cape Coral!

#BringBackFunboi28

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:30 am

_DJDoodle_ wrote:Bump!

Bump! We are going to soon make a preview video of the maze to see if we can get people to change their minds to what we are actually going to do! All the games are being re-made, better, yet still the same iconic games.

Founder of Cape Coral!

#BringBackFunboi28

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:25 pm

_DJDoodle_ wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote:Bump!

Bump! We are going to soon make a preview video of the maze to see if we can get people to change their minds to what we are actually going to do! All the games are being re-made, better, yet still the same iconic games.

Bump!

Founder of Cape Coral!

#BringBackFunboi28