Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements [Government] Rare Room Contest!

[Government] Rare Room Contest!

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

[Government] Rare Room Contest!

Postby _UltraPro_ » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:42 am

Hey there everyone and here we have a 2nd contest for this month! Aside from the Skywars Contest, we would like to introduce a rare room contest in which players are encouraged to show off their collections of rare swords, potions and weapons in a nice beautiful item frame or armor stand display! Rooms will be judged on a number of categories, after a staff vote the winner will receive 40,000f and 3 new rare items that they do not currently own for their collection.. The runner up may also receive a cash prize of 25,000f and 1 new item.

Amount of unique rare items
Orginizarion
Decoration/Themes

The winner's rare room may be featured as a permanent addition to /warp ec where we will continue to document new rare items! Items can be grouped in any way that you want but there are a number of quests and collections that exist. Currently there is no complete collection of rare items on the server. For example some categories could be, Halloween, Valentines, Easter, Christmas, Weapons, Potions, Heads, Items, events and so on.

rareroom.png
rareroom.png (238.68 KiB) Viewed 550 times

The cleaner and more complete your collection is, the better the odds at winning are! The contest will run until November 1st, and will include all of the Halloween items and any other items that are released up until that point! If you have any questions please PM me.
4 people like this post.
Image Image

Re: [Government] Rare Room Contest!

Postby WhatPenguin » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:35 am

Love the idea! I currently don't have a 'Rare Room', but I'm still willing to show my current collection not as big as it used to be, unfortunately, but overall a good size collection if I say so myself :lol:

[+] Chest 1
8 Red Soda pops, 6 Blue soda pops, 3 Insta-Death, 2 Full Restore, 1 Mountain Dew, 2 Bottled water, Pika Armor, b104 Armor, Bandit Tunic, White Shirt, Guardian Armor, Ice Guard Armor, Jack Frost Hat and Boots, Santa Boots

[+] Chest 2
5 Pumpkinator Swords, Ice Sword, Ecduk Sword, Guardian Sword, 7 enchantment sword (only one on the server to my knowledge), OG Night Bane :), Sword of Darkness, Forest Knight Sword, Anti Vampire Stake, Stick of Fire, Ecduk Pumpkin, Ammo, Slot tickets, Tons of mob eggs,

[+] Chest 3
Full Mob Head Collect (back in the day this was rare :cry:), Christmas Plaque, Santa Gift Box Keys, Sleigh Fuel, Toy Arrow, Toy Bow, Toy Sword, Christmas Prep Book, Frozen Shield, Accidens Plaque, Toy Action Figure, Blood, Heart Shaped Steak, Lucky Charm,

I left some stuff unlisted, but that's the collection! I look forward to seeing what other people have in their collection!
_DJDoodle_ likes this post.

Postby richie_rich123 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:31 am

Let me post mine later.
#ImWithBeta
Ex-Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby KingHrothgar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:52 pm

Fun idea!

Ultra - I messaged you the coordinates of my Collection Hall

Let me know if there’s a better way to apply for consideration

Cheers!
daisypark777
_UltraPro_ likes this post.
“We can ignore even pleasure. But pain insists upon being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain

Postby Ozapenguin » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:44 pm

Just a question, if u get 1st/2nd, and are able to have the new items to the collections, can the user pick what it will be or will you pick it?
_UltraPro_ likes this post.

[Trial-Mod] since November 13, 2018

Postby _UltraPro_ » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:25 am

Ozapenguin wrote:Just a question, if u get 1st/2nd, and are able to have the new items to the collections, can the user pick what it will be or will you pick it?

I will make sure that you dont get garbage but I wont let you get like 3 nightbanes if that makes sense, the idea is for it to add to your collection not for profit, I will make sure you're fine with the items.
Ozapenguin likes this post.
Image Image

Postby Ozapenguin » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:30 am

_UltraPro_ wrote:
Ozapenguin wrote:Just a question, if u get 1st/2nd, and are able to have the new items to the collections, can the user pick what it will be or will you pick it?

I will make sure that you dont get garbage but I wont let you get like 3 nightbanes if that makes sense, the idea is for it to add to your collection not for profit, I will make sure you're fine with the items.

Sry, but I got 1 more question. If the person won, would they be able to get unobtainable items? Such as an ecduck sword, etc? Sry for asking so many questions, just curious. :)

[Trial-Mod] since November 13, 2018

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:41 am

It should be rares that the winner currently doesnt have in their collection.
2 people like this post.
Mob maker since October 2017

Postby FMDIAMOND » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:45 am

Ozapenguin wrote:
_UltraPro_ wrote:

Sry, but I got 1 more question. If the person won, would they be able to get unobtainable items? Such as an ecduck sword, etc? Sry for asking so many questions, just curious. :)

I got two that I got my self when the invasion event was on >:>
Second owner of TORCHED and net worth of 350K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:09 am

Unlocked.
Mob maker since October 2017

Next