47%
Do a buyback, revive Crystal Bay and make an event based city
11%
Do a buyback, revive Crystal Bay and make an event district in Crystal Bay
14%

Total votes : 74

Re: [Vote] What to do with Crystal Bay

Postby ~Hari » Mon May 14, 2018 5:43 am

Give people the chance to get compensation on their plot then revive CB.
HelloMiners player since: 15th May 2016

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon May 14, 2018 6:07 am

~Gummybear wrote:Give people the chance to get compensation on their plot then revive CB.

Currently the tasks given to the CB council are the following: Evict what they can, revamp the warp signs, finish auctioning off the plots that need to be and also auction off the evicted plots. Other staff have made suggestions on adding things from a rail system to having a pirate themed town addition to the ever expanding pirate mob shrine. Ultimately it is up to the CB council to decide what suggestions will be implemented and which ones wont be. CB will now be managed not by one or two people, but by the CB council of six people. On top of this, Missile has been working on CB, but due to the fact that no one had contacted him about it, this current situation arose. Also Missile is currently looking for more people who are experienced to join the CB council. So if you wish to join the CB council, please contact MissileGamer either in game or via discord.
Mob maker since October 2017

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Mon May 14, 2018 6:46 am

You mean it could become a BP district!!?? :D
Whatever happens, please keep the warp or I'll be wanting some compensation for making my city lose its value.

~Doodle
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon May 14, 2018 6:52 am

_DJDoodle_ wrote:You mean it could become a BP district!!?? :D
Whatever happens, please keep the warp or I'll be wanting some compensation for making my city lose its value.

~Doodle

No one told you to make a city close to CB to take advantage of it's warp, so I dont see the need to compensate the cities that would lose value if the warp was removed. You chose to build it there to take advantage of the warp, if the warp gets removed, you only would have yourself to blame.
2 people like this post.
Mob maker since October 2017

Postby ~Spider » Mon May 14, 2018 7:47 am

//cut
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 19th 2016
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
33% Owner Of ESS
Item World Inc. Networth: F50,000
Networth: F2,400,000
Top Balance: F610,000
--------------------------------------------------------------

Join E3S Discord Today! : https://discord.gg/WXN6p5Y

Postby ~Baz » Mon May 14, 2018 9:24 am

I am currently in the state of rebuilding swamp city, one of the most run down government cities. I’m planing on moving the warp if someone lets me and next week I will have an auction of 2/3 of all the plots. I am also renovating the swamp city mall.
All I am saying is that we can rebuild cb with the right people and make it the best darn city the server gave us.

Postby richie_rich123 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:41 am

You could make it a permanent fake city PVP arena just without the destruction. Maybe go through the buildings and blast holes in them. It would be good to see some of the buildings go to use rather than just be all torn down.
2 people like this post.
#ImWithBeta
Ex-Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby Tesseract » Mon May 14, 2018 11:00 am

DR_StevenStrange wrote:
~Gummybear wrote:Give people the chance to get compensation on their plot then revive CB.

Evict what they can...

Mainland plots that are completely empty haven't been eyesored.
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Postby d0dleysvrz » Mon May 14, 2018 11:48 am

Tekton9 wrote:
Rodney wrote:The problem with cb can be easily fixed with more dedication from the mayors... the idea of an event city is so ridiculous since we already have the Olympics and all the other stuff around other cities. The whole second idea is a flop and will never work out.

Coming from the 1 player who likes the new RC warp. XD

i like the new rc warp alot.

I don't think we should demo it. So much time has been put into it and now you just wanna demo it and do it all over again? Then you better be ready for another failure...

Maybe if there was more dedication put into cb it would run better. But i see everyone's already given up hope while we haven't even tried anything to fix it...
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Since 2012
Master Architect & Builder

Head manager of the Wilderness Preservation Team.
Click here for more info

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 512.650,00F

Postby Mighty_Torso » Mon May 14, 2018 12:56 pm

DR_StevenStrange wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote:You mean it could become a BP district!!?? :D

~Doodle

No one told you to make a city close to CB to take advantage of it's warp, so I dont see the need to compensate the cities that would lose value if the warp was removed. You chose to build it there to take advantage of the warp, if the warp gets removed, you only would have yourself to blame.

That's like removing warp VC and screwing over huge cities like solaris and monbay or removing warp airport and saying no one told you to build an airport to your city, although the cb hub is a lot smaller and has a lot less cities connected through it doesn't mean you can just disregard everyone that has connected there
Net Worth ~600k
Owner of the HMCSM
EIC 100% equity owner

PreviousNext