11%
Do a buyback, revive Crystal Bay and make an event district in Crystal Bay
14%

Total votes : 74

Re: [Vote] What to do with Crystal Bay

Postby Tekton9 » Mon May 14, 2018 2:37 pm

DR_StevenStrange wrote:
_DJDoodle_ wrote:You mean it could become a BP district!!?? :D
Whatever happens, please keep the warp or I'll be wanting some compensation for making my city lose its value.

~Doodle

No one told you to make a city close to CB to take advantage of it's warp, so I dont see the need to compensate the cities that would lose value if the warp was removed. You chose to build it there to take advantage of the warp, if the warp gets removed, you only would have yourself to blame.

Strange this has been one of the most ridiculous posts I’ve ever read, thanks for that experience.
_DJDoodle_ likes this post.
Owner of ISI - The Best Superstore On Hellominers - Visit our Swamp City location!

Net Worth - F900,000

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Mon May 14, 2018 3:28 pm

DR_StevenStrange wrote:
Whatever happens, please keep the warp or I'll be wanting some compensation for making my city lose its value.

~Doodle

No one told you to make a city close to CB to take advantage of it's warp, so I dont see the need to compensate the cities that would lose value if the warp was removed. You chose to build it there to take advantage of the warp, if the warp gets removed, you only would have yourself to blame.

Nobody told players to buy plots in cb to take advantage of its warp and since they will lose their value, why are they being compensated? Nobody told them to get it :P it's their fault for bad judgement...

~Doodle

#Logic
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

#BringBackFunboi28

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ~Bmatt » Mon May 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Honestly the location of the warp is why the city isn’t popular. I think the warp couldn’t be fixed and we revamp the city.
Visit the OreStore topic! -We now sell shares. Check out the information before buying or selling shares to another player!
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -Plot spaces available all around the city! Visit our topic for directions!
CallMeBmatt's Stats!
HelloMiners player since October 6th 2013, Former Veteran Moderator (2015-2017), Sunset Springs & OreStore Founder, 7th player to become a HelloMiners millionaire.

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon May 14, 2018 4:38 pm

_DJDoodle_ wrote:
DR_StevenStrange wrote:

~Doodle

Nobody told players to buy plots in cb to take advantage of its warp and since they will lose their value, why are they being compensated? Nobody told them to get it :P it's their fault for bad judgement...

~Doodle

#Logic

They get compensated because it would be a gov buyback. Big difference.
Mob maker since October 2017

Postby ~Hari » Mon May 14, 2018 5:22 pm

And because we weren't given what we paid for.
HelloMiners player since: 15th May 2016

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon May 14, 2018 5:41 pm

For those who still wish to see Crystal Bay revived, I urge you to give your fellow players a reason on why it should be and to restore the faith you have in others. For those who wish to see Crystal Bay removed, explain why you feel it should be and why you dont see a revival possible. Lets not have this turn into a flame war, but instead have a civil debate about it. This isnt a war to fight, but an exchange of ideas and getting everyone to see what everyone else is thinking, so that way we can all be on the same page. I do understand that the first row owners are upset and they want to get their money back along with compensation. But are the views of a few out of a larger community the way to go? Are we all just sheep and just following the herd or are we individuals who want our voices heard by all and feel like we did something in the end? This is a very large proposal and it should be thought through thoroughly, not just by staff, but also by the community. Think about what happens if we do revive Crystal Bay, think of the new players who will be joining in the summer. Crystal Bay shows what happens when the community feels they are not being heard and feel they have been failed. Also keep in mind there is a third option in all this, one that I will be adding to the pole. The third option is to both revive Crystal Bay and also open a smaller event city or even add an event themed district to Crystal Bay. Granted the event city would be more of a location full of information for different events and quests, but it could also have plots that are similar to the Valley City stalls.

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Mon May 14, 2018 6:17 pm

I voted for a game city. Maybe make it an extension of BP? It's super small and it be great if we can have a bigger area as well as maybe more games. We would hire pleayers or company's to build buildings and make designs so we in love everyone.
Like I don't want BP to become un-popular because I've been trying so hard recently to make no even better.

~Doodle
_UltraPro_ likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

#BringBackFunboi28

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon May 14, 2018 6:23 pm

_DJDoodle_ wrote:I voted for a game city. Maybe make it an extension of BP? It's super small and it be great if we can have a bigger area as well as maybe more games. We would hire pleayers or company's to build buildings and make designs so we in love everyone.
Like I don't want BP to become un-popular because I've been trying so hard recently to make no even better.

~Doodle

It wouldnt be part of the battle palace. The battle palace is for games. This new event type fairgrounds would have all the information on quests, have different events than EC and BP. Most likely it will become the new home for the seasonal crates and where players will go to start the holiday only events. It would also house the Vote crates, because 1. the spawn building is very laggy, and 2. I feel crates should have their own special location that is decorated to the fullest.
2 people like this post.

Postby FunkyFinger » Mon May 14, 2018 8:43 pm

DR_StevenStrange wrote:It wouldnt be part of the battle palace. The battle palace is for games. This new event type fairgrounds would have all the information on quests, have different events than EC and BP. Most likely it will become the new home for the seasonal crates and where players will go to start the holiday only events. It would also house the Vote crates, because 1. the spawn building is very laggy, and 2. I feel crates should have their own special location that is decorated to the fullest.

What about selling plots for players to make non-profit, fun things in? If not that then the gov could have some purely fun stuff for all year round there as well as the quests etc.
_UltraPro_ likes this post.
First to the key!

Member Of The WPT
BP Dev

Provides:
Free Landscaping.
For Everyone.
Forever.

First to the egg!

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon May 14, 2018 9:41 pm

FunkyFinger wrote:
DR_StevenStrange wrote:It wouldnt be part of the battle palace. The battle palace is for games. This new event type fairgrounds would have all the information on quests, have different events than EC and BP. Most likely it will become the new home for the seasonal crates and where players will go to start the holiday only events. It would also house the Vote crates, because 1. the spawn building is very laggy, and 2. I feel crates should have their own special location that is decorated to the fullest.

What about selling plots for players to make non-profit, fun things in? If not that then the gov could have some purely fun stuff for all year round there as well as the quests etc.

That would be the intentions of either having a district added to Crystal Bay or by making a small fairgrounds.
FunkyFinger likes this post.

PreviousNext