49%
Do a buyback, revive Crystal Bay and make an event based city
11%
Do a buyback, revive Crystal Bay and make an event district in Crystal Bay
13%

Total votes : 71

[Vote] What to do with Crystal Bay

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon May 14, 2018 2:42 am

Today I present the community with a very important vote. What to do with Crystal Bay. We have two options. 1. we try to revive the city and make it live like how it was hyped up to be. Or 2. The gov does a buyback and then the city gets demoed and turned into an event based city with each district based upon a different event/quest. It would also be the new location for all event, holiday and vote crates. It would also become the home of the pirate black market and the pirate captain's treasure chests. The vote will last for two weeks, at the end of those two weeks, we will go forth with which ever plan has more votes.
7 people like this post.
Mob maker since October 2017

Re: [Vote] What to do with Crystal Bay

Postby TrumpVoter » Mon May 14, 2018 2:45 am

The event idea will make it prosper more than ever. The new idea will be enough to bring many people into the city :)
4 people like this post.
Owner and CEO of TamarackEnterprises

Postby _UltraPro_ » Mon May 14, 2018 3:07 am

The event city should have a market district with stalls like vc has or small buildings. It would also give a reason for people to go other than events. Maybe some gov run apartments too.
4 people like this post.
Image Image

Postby Oui » Mon May 14, 2018 3:09 am

If the city does get demolished, that will bring in new jobs, which is helpful to the economy.

However, I think a 200% buy-back is fair for island plots (excluding building materials), and a 150% buy-back for mainland plots (excluding building materials).
3 people like this post.

Owner and manager of Oui and Zilara.

An official player helper of HelloMiners. :D

Postby ~Weather » Mon May 14, 2018 3:32 am

As long as the portal to the nether stays for private cities such as Archendale I'm down for both. Although I really do believe that if we gave the city a chance, under proper management, it would do well and prosper. Oh well... seems like most have lost all hope. :roll:
2 people like this post.
Net Worth - 1M+

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon May 14, 2018 3:40 am

~Weather wrote:As long as the portal to the nether stays for private cities such as Archendale I'm down for both. Although I really do believe that if we gave the city a chance, under proper management, it would do well and prosper. Oh well... seems like most have lost all hope. :roll:

Yes, both the warp and nether portal will stay if it becomes an event city. And I too agree that it still has a chance to come back to life. But disappointingly many have given up on Crystal Bay as it is now.
~Weather likes this post.
Mob maker since October 2017

Postby Rodney » Mon May 14, 2018 3:45 am

The problem with cb can be easily fixed with more dedication from the mayors... the idea of an event city is so ridiculous since we already have the Olympics and all the other stuff around other cities. The whole second idea is a flop and will never work out.
~Rodney
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast and Coldbay

Postby dYlAd » Mon May 14, 2018 3:57 am

Rodney wrote:The problem with cb can be easily fixed with more dedication from the mayors... the idea of an event city is so ridiculous since we already have the Olympics and all the other stuff around other cities. The whole second idea is a flop and will never work out.

The first idea was a flop.
4 people like this post.

Postby Tekton9 » Mon May 14, 2018 4:07 am

Rodney wrote:The problem with cb can be easily fixed with more dedication from the mayors... the idea of an event city is so ridiculous since we already have the Olympics and all the other stuff around other cities. The whole second idea is a flop and will never work out.

Coming from the 1 player who likes the new RC warp. XD
Owner of ISI - The Best Superstore On Hellominers - Visit our /warp c location!

We all know somebody who knows somebody who's doing great
I know some people who know people who are flying straight

Net Worth - F500,000

Postby Rodney » Mon May 14, 2018 4:09 am

Tekton9 wrote:

Coming from the 1 player who likes the new RC warp. XD

You're the only one who's complained about it
~Rodney
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast and Coldbay

Next