Re: YeliExpress Group [Official post]

Postby yamaazizi » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:29 pm

BUMP
IGN: GeneralAzizi aka tamimazizi
Networth: ~1.000.000,00F+
Owner and founder of the YeliExpress group
co owner of CBSG /Warp C, down the main road
Manager for Ocelot City.
Executive Architect for Ocelot, Sunville & St. Victoire.
Officer for the AFPD
WBYE Co-owner
I'm a car guy

Postby CaptainAdurica » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:42 am

Nub company-Gets banned after hiring !
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

INACTIVE
Owner of Dubai
Community manager for the Government WPT
Networth: 650k

#RiskLifeForTruth
Hellominers World War
The world is a lie.
The end is near

Connect with me:

Postby Dylad » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:13 am

CaptainAdurica wrote:Nub company-Gets banned after hiring !

adu is a nazi
Aloha.

Postby Domination LT » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:09 am

yamaazizi wrote:YeliExpress Group
Our costumer support is, if not the best, then one of the greatest. We actually care about what you think, and our designs are among the greatest on the server. We can make many different designs. We can make bridges, apartments, suburb houses, mansions, factories, trains, highways, roads, parks, so basically everything you could possibly think of. If you don't like the design, we can ofcourse change it for free.

Yes see I'd have to disagree there... they're not the best and I've seen the way you treat people.... false advertising :I
it's not the best and not the greatest... besides weren't you just banned :P now what does that say about a company owner
~Spider likes this post.
DominationLT and Domination LT on Youtube
Founder and CEO of Vilnius International - Built for Life, Your Everything Company!
Staff Member for Ocelot City
City Secretary for The Kingdom of Haven

Contact me at: dominationlt@gmail.com or PM me

Postby yamaazizi » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:01 am

Domination LT wrote:
Our costumer support is, if not the best, then one of the greatest. We actually care about what you think, and our designs are among the greatest on the server. We can make many different designs. We can make bridges, apartments, suburb houses, mansions, factories, trains, highways, roads, parks, so basically everything you could possibly think of. If you don't like the design, we can ofcourse change it for free.

Yes see I'd have to disagree there... they're not the best and I've seen the way you treat people.... false advertising :I
it's not the best and not the greatest... besides weren't you just banned :P now what does that say about a company owner

Hello sir.
Our designs is among the best on the server, I’ve have had many happy costumers and I can prove it if you want me to. You haven’t “seen” me how I treat people. I treat everybody good and equally, rich, poor, black, white, yellow it doesn’t matter.

You and me may not have the best history, but that doesn’t mean that you can say that my company is rubbish. It was not nice of me saying that your glass building looked like a chimney, but it was the truth and I was sharing my meaning with at least 90% of the people rating it.

I was banned for printing. Long story short, I was working on a government project so the public could have a place to relax. We were making a marina in VC and we were also making tons of ships. The reason for me using printer was that we had a short amount of time to do our work. We did not use it for our own advantage since it was a project for the public and not our private stuff.
If you ask me, printing should not be banable if it’s for a government project for the public to use, but that’s my meaning.

(Wrote this on my phone so I may have made a mistake or two)
2 people like this post.
Manager for Ocelot City.
Officer for the AFPD
WBYE Co-owner
I'm a car guy

Postby yamaazizi » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:02 am

Dylad wrote:

adu is a nazi

Adu is a rich arab boi who destroyed his dads city after getting it and is now selling fake oil called coal
Dylad likes this post.
Manager for Ocelot City.
Officer for the AFPD
WBYE Co-owner
I'm a car guy

Postby CaptainAdurica » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:03 pm

yamaazizi wrote:
Dylad wrote:

adu is a nazi

Adu is a rich arab boi who destroyed his dads city after getting it and is now selling fake oil called coal

It was all felipes fault
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

INACTIVE
Owner of Dubai
Community manager for the Government WPT
Networth: 650k

#RiskLifeForTruth
Hellominers World War
The world is a lie.
The end is near

Connect with me:

Postby yamaazizi » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:11 pm

CaptainAdurica wrote:
It was all felipes fault

Yeah yeah I would’ve said the same nub
Manager for Ocelot City.
Officer for the AFPD
WBYE Co-owner
I'm a car guy

Postby Domination LT » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:07 am

yamaazizi wrote:
Domination LT wrote:

Hello sir.
Our designs is among the best on the server, I’ve have had many happy costumers and I can prove it if you want me to. You haven’t “seen” me how I treat people. I treat everybody good and equally, rich, poor, black, white, yellow it doesn’t matter.

You and me may not have the best history, but that doesn’t mean that you can say that my company is rubbish. It was not nice of me saying that your glass building looked like a chimney, but it was the truth and I was sharing my meaning with at least 90% of the people rating it.

I was banned for printing. Long story short, I was working on a government project so the public could have a place to relax. We were making a marina in VC and we were also making tons of ships. The reason for me using printer was that we had a short amount of time to do our work. We did not use it for our own advantage since it was a project for the public and not our private stuff.
If you ask me, printing should not be banable if it’s for a government project for the public to use, but that’s my meaning.

(Wrote this on my phone so I may have made a mistake or two)

Note: The person i gave the Dubai plot too also sold it cause "it was too small to do anything with"
That wasn't my fault, and I'm a great designer
Attachments
Screenshot (174).png
This is pretty lit
Screenshot (174).png (581.24 KiB) Viewed 25 times
DominationLT and Domination LT on Youtube
Founder and CEO of Vilnius International - Built for Life, Your Everything Company!
Staff Member for Ocelot City
City Secretary for The Kingdom of Haven

Contact me at: dominationlt@gmail.com or PM me

Postby yamaazizi » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:10 pm

Domination LT wrote:Note: The person i gave the Dubai plot too also sold it cause "it was too small to do anything with"
That wasn't my fault, and I'm a great designer

A great designer is a person who can design on any plot with any size but that’s of course my meaning
Manager for Ocelot City.
Officer for the AFPD
WBYE Co-owner
I'm a car guy

PreviousNext