Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements YeliExpress Group [Official post]

YeliExpress Group [Official post]

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

YeliExpress Group [Official post]

Postby yamaazizi » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:41 pm

YeliExpress Group

What is the YeliExpress Group?
What YeliExpress Group is, is a good question. YeliExpress Group is a huge company group that owns YeliExpress, Azizi Lawyers, YourRealEstate, Mazebank.
Bit of history
Azizi started out with a small build and design company called YeliExpress. The company was not so big and it was unknown, but after a while people started to use YeliExpress for designing and building. After not so long time the company built yachts in Crystal Bay. And after that it has been doing good.
Some time after I added the design/build company to the Stock Market.
And some time later the new firms came.

Services:

YeliExpress D&B

What is YeliExpress?

You may have heard about us. We are a designing and building company. We are different from many others in this server, and with great prices and great costumer support you won't regret choosing us over others.

What's different about you than any other design/build company on the HelloMiners server?

Our services are far better than your typical HM designing/building company. Our costumer support is, if not the best, then one of the greatest. We actually care about what you think, and our designs are among the greatest on the server. We can make many different designs. We can make bridges, apartments, suburb houses, mansions, factories, trains, highways, roads, parks, so basically everything you could possibly think of. If you don't like the design, we can ofcourse change it for free.

Is it safe?

We can keep track of the materials costs, if you want us to keep track. We'll make a spreadshet of what we bought, where, and for how much. (NOTE) We will always try to get top quality materials with the cheapest price. We can promise that our builders/business partners won't steal any of your materials, because if they do, they'll get fired and they'll get reported.

If you want a job you can apply on this topic:
Apply here

terms & conditions

1. You agree to our terms & conditions when you are using our service.
2. You must contact me if you want our services and not our workers.
3. We are compensating you if your eviction was our fault.
4. We can edit, add, or delete any of our terms and conditions at will.

Our work:

By seing some of our previous work, please contact me.

Discord
https://discord.gg/7yrWQwA

Azizi Lawyers is a lawyer firm. We have got very professional lawyers that can be your lawyer.

YourRealEstate
YourRealEstate got apartment buildings in many cities for sale and for rent for really good prices.

MazeBank
MazeBank is a bank that lend money to you with low interest!

WBYE
WBYE is Whole Blocks and YeliExpress combined. We are usually working on government projects to make cities nicer. We can also work on big private projects.

Admins please do not lock this topic.

Contact Info
Ingame - GeneralAzizi
Discord - yamaazizi#8149
Sincerely GeneralAzizi

Official post.

Copyright © 2017-18 YeliExpress Group. All rights reserved.
Last edited by yamaazizi on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
~Manosxatz likes this post.
IGN: GeneralAzizi aka tamimazizi
Networth: ~1.000.000,00F+
Owner and founder of the YeliExpress group
co owner of CBSG /Warp C, down the main road
Manager for Ocelot City.
Executive Architect for Ocelot, Sunville & St. Victoire.
Officer for the AFPD
WBYE Co-owner
I'm a car guy

Re: YeliExpress Group [Official post]

Postby yamaazizi » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:34 pm

bump
Manager for Ocelot City.
Officer for the AFPD
WBYE Co-owner
I'm a car guy

Postby Abomination_12345 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:17 am

When was the car plugin said to be added?

Postby President_KK » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:26 am

yamaazizi wrote:YeliExpress Group

What YeliExpress Group is, is a good question. YeliExpress Group is a huge company group that owns YeliExpress, Yama Azizi Lawyers, Amazun, YourRealEstate, Mazebank, YGS (Your Gas Station) and YPS (YourParkingHouse). A bit of TS is also in the group.

Bit of history
Tamimazizi started out with a small build and design company called YeliExpress. The company was not so big and it was unknown, but after a while people started to use YeliExpress for designing and building. After not so long time the company built yachts in Crystal Bay. And after that it has been doing good.

Services:

YeliExpress is A build and design company that does whatever you want! and its on the stock market while the other companies or the whole group isn't. YeliExpress was founded in the summer of 2017. We have had many great jobs and happy costumers.

Yama Azizi Lawyers is a lawyer firm. We got very professionel lawyers that can be your lawyer. We will always do our best to help you. If you need to sue someone or if you're sued by someone, or if there is another thing, we can still help you!

Amazun is mainly stores and there is going to be an online store soon! The biggest store is located in first row to the airport in Ocelot. The green building.

YourRealEstate
YourRealEstate got apartment buildings in many cities for sale and for rent for really good prices.

MazeBank
MazeBank is a new bank that loans you up till 10 grand with low interest and low fees!

YourGasStation Not in actual service yet, but will be as soon as the car plugin gets added.
YourGasStation is gas stations for the future car plugin. We already got 2 gas stations in Ocelot.

YourParkingHouse Not in actual service yet, but will be as soon as the car plugin gets added.
YourParkingHouse is parkings in cities for the future car plugin.

TS Only a bit of it is in the group.
TS is a brand new store that is going to open soon in 2nd row rc behind the chs building. The Owners are Sonfic aka Somfic and tamimazizi. We are selling all the stuff you need for good prices!
Prices that are as good as GNR, Vanguard, Ara's, ESS and better than TESLO owned by kingnub lol. And we are always going to be stocked when we open!

Contact Info
You can contact me ingame using with a mail or a message.

-tamimazizi

Official post.

Say that your listed on the HMCSM too XD
President_KK
Director Of Finance and Consumer Relations At GRR

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Postby yamaazizi » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:20 pm

President_KK wrote:
yamaazizi wrote:YeliExpress Group

What YeliExpress Group is, is a good question. YeliExpress Group is a huge company group that owns YeliExpress, Yama Azizi Lawyers, Amazun, YourRealEstate, Mazebank, YGS (Your Gas Station) and YPS (YourParkingHouse). A bit of TS is also in the group.

Bit of history
Tamimazizi started out with a small build and design company called YeliExpress. The company was not so big and it was unknown, but after a while people started to use YeliExpress for designing and building. After not so long time the company built yachts in Crystal Bay. And after that it has been doing good.

Services:

YeliExpress is A build and design company that does whatever you want! and its on the stock market while the other companies or the whole group isn't. YeliExpress was founded in the summer of 2017. We have had many great jobs and happy costumers.

Yama Azizi Lawyers is a lawyer firm. We got very professionel lawyers that can be your lawyer. We will always do our best to help you. If you need to sue someone or if you're sued by someone, or if there is another thing, we can still help you!

Amazun is mainly stores and there is going to be an online store soon! The biggest store is located in first row to the airport in Ocelot. The green building.

YourRealEstate

MazeBank
MazeBank is a new bank that loans you up till 10 grand with low interest and low fees!

YourGasStation Not in actual service yet, but will be as soon as the car plugin gets added.
YourGasStation is gas stations for the future car plugin. We already got 2 gas stations in Ocelot.

YourParkingHouse Not in actual service yet, but will be as soon as the car plugin gets added.
YourParkingHouse is parkings in cities for the future car plugin.

TS Only a bit of it is in the group.
TS is a brand new store that is going to open soon in 2nd row rc behind the chs building. The Owners are Sonfic aka Somfic and tamimazizi. We are selling all the stuff you need for good prices!
Prices that are as good as GNR, Vanguard, Ara's, ESS and better than TESLO owned by kingnub lol. And we are always going to be stocked when we open!

Contact Info
You can contact me ingame using with a mail or a message.

-tamimazizi

Official post.

Say that your listed on the HMCSM too XD

I did xD
But the whole group isn't listed.
It's only the design company called YeliExpress.
It's not the whole YeliExpress Group.
Manager for Ocelot City.
Officer for the AFPD
WBYE Co-owner
I'm a car guy

Postby yamaazizi » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:22 pm

Abomination_12345 wrote:When was the car plugin said to be added?

There's many people wanting it but some doesn't. It hasn't been added yet so I guess it'll be added when everybody accepts it.
Manager for Ocelot City.
Officer for the AFPD
WBYE Co-owner
I'm a car guy

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:26 pm

Tamiazizi.

In the battle palace there is a parkour being built. I am pretty stuck on making a design. I was wondering if you would be up for the challenge for working for me and MyNameIsSakura through the government.
It is a weirdly shaped room and the parkour is done. All that's needing done is the design and building.
If you choose to accept, materials won't be provided and you would have till may the 1st to design and build.
For the payment, the government will pay you. The exact amount is still to be confirmed but it will be around a 4 digit figure.
If you want to do this then please arrange a time to meet up and I can show you the ropes.

Thanks,

~Doodle on behalf of the BP team.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Postby Somfic » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:21 pm

oof your signature
yamaazizi likes this post.

Postby yamaazizi » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Somfic, eh, Sonfic wrote:oof your signature

It's the best ahaha
Manager for Ocelot City.
Officer for the AFPD
WBYE Co-owner
I'm a car guy

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:35 pm

Unlocked.
Mob maker since October 2017

Next