Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements [HelloMiner's Updates #001] Changes and Opportunities

[HelloMiner's Updates #001] Changes and Opportunities

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: [HelloMiner's Updates #001] Changes and Opportunities

Postby Dylad » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:11 am

Icyluke79 wrote:Just a little opinion on the remove Keep Inv and Suicide opinions (which aren't decided by gov yet)
1) This is an economy server. If we remove Keep Inv items will drastically change, maybe doubling. This is an economy server were you're supposed to make money; not lose that 20k bal you've been trying to get for a month.
2) /Suicide helps with transport and making sure it doesn't take 10 minutes to get somewhere you need to get to. It acts as a second /home, which is the only reason I use it.

Other then that, I think all these implements will be great, and I can't wait to see what is to be held. I've already joined the Discord Server which to my surprise is very well organised, so I don't think I'm mad at the Government anymore in anyways.

For the /suicide thing, as a food supplier, I now agree with it and can see how it affects the market, just use /home bed (The two words might be connected xd)
Aloha.

Postby MissileGamer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:28 am

Keep up the discussions so far. We're taking everything you post into account.
Remember to join the Government Discord! We're using that to keep engaging with players along with keeping them updated through department updates, department specific related channels (such as the public wpt-suggestions channel), listing government related jobs, auctions and more. I have updated the topic to include a clickable discord button to join the server.
If you haven't already, join us on discord!
*Click it*

Work for a cause, not for applause.

Live life to express, not to impress.

Don’t strive to make your presence noticed,
just your absence felt.

Postby CaptainAdurica » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:56 am

Dylad wrote:
Icyluke79 wrote:Just a little opinion on the remove Keep Inv and Suicide opinions (which aren't decided by gov yet)
1) This is an economy server. If we remove Keep Inv items will drastically change, maybe doubling. This is an economy server were you're supposed to make money; not lose that 20k bal you've been trying to get for a month.
2) /Suicide helps with transport and making sure it doesn't take 10 minutes to get somewhere you need to get to. It acts as a second /home, which is the only reason I use it.

Other then that, I think all these implements will be great, and I can't wait to see what is to be held. I've already joined the Discord Server which to my surprise is very well organised, so I don't think I'm mad at the Government anymore in anyways.

For the /suicide thing, as a food supplier, I now agree with it and can see how it affects the market, just use /home bed (The two words might be connected xd)

Honestly i dont understand how it would effect the food market. People are already selling dubs of steak weekly, if they remove suicide, only the people who are able to sell food rn will profit as they will just continue to sell food just for double the price, people who dont sell food well rn wont do any better when /suicide is removed
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

INACTIVE
Owner of Dubai
Community manager for the Government WPT
Networth: 650k

#RiskLifeForTruth
Hellominers World War
The world is a lie.
The end is near

Connect with me:

Postby ~Jamez » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:08 am

Great update topic (and idea to have frequent update topics)! Really keeps inactive players in the loop so they aren't as lost when they return to the server :lol:
4 people like this post.
Come say Hi!

"While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." Steve Jobs

Postby Zyra_bot » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:03 am

After the head anouncement and all being avaliable my hands suddenly got a bit sticky. :lol: ;)

Postby Cheerios32 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:00 am

Zyra_bot wrote:After the head anouncement and all being avaliable my hands suddenly got a bit sticky. :lol: ;)

Sorry did I miss something :shock: :/
Tekton9 likes this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Also been a trial mod since 10th February.

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby TrumpVoter » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:00 am

Love all the new changes! :D
Owner and CEO of TamarackEnterprises.

HelloMiners
City Evaluator.

Postby TrumpVoter » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:02 am

Dylad wrote:

The problem with /home bed is it has a delay. If suicide is removed, I would rather not have this delay to make it an adequate substitute.
Owner and CEO of TamarackEnterprises.

HelloMiners
City Evaluator.

Postby SilverKnight » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:07 am

Finally...
Silver :" Why u no want build in sol?
Luke :"Find me a 20x20 plot for an apt ( not ocelot it's full)
Silver :" Build in sol pls."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk*"
Silver :"What do you mean? I'm saying that u should build apt in sol after that one."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk again*"
#TrollLogic2017

#ImWithBeta
Baron of Coconut Beach

Postby KyleDaForumPolice » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:45 am

??

viewtopic.php?f=190&t=27876
viewtopic.php?f=173&t=28414

are you bloody kidding me? Are you not discussing these? If you're done, why isn't there a damn reply?

Absolutely unbelievable..
Dylad likes this post.
~Kyle
    CEO and Owner of Kabeer Designs
    Owner of Dubai
    Total newb
    Forum cop
    Horse

"Should we not jump off this cliff?" - Kyle 2017
"Pfft Nah"- Jenica 2017
RIP Jenica and Kyle 2017

PreviousNext