Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements I’m coming back

I’m coming back

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

I’m coming back

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:57 pm

As most of you know I recently tried to take my own life about 1 1/2 months ago. It was the worst decision I have ever made. I have since been going to a psychologist to help me with my depression and social disorder, and been getting back into things I enjoy, one of them being gaming. At my psychologists advice and my own thoughts, I am coming back to HM as an active member. I miss my friends, the economics, my company, and a plethora of other things. Thank you for reading.
Endershack likes this post.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Re: I’m coming back

Postby Icyinactive79 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:09 am

Welcome back :D I'm glad you're still here!
MonkeyJ.Guy5100 likes this post.

Postby ~Cookie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:49 am

Good for you! Welcome back and it’s nice that you found help.
Off enjoying summer and learning to drive.

Battle Palace Host

City Department Evaluator

Discord is XL_Cookie#4364

Postby Stlrsfan4 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:52 am

MonkeyJ.Guy5100 wrote:As most of you know I recently tried to take my own life about 1 1/2 months ago. It was the worst decision I have ever made. I have since been going to a psychologist to help me with my depression and social disorder, and been getting back into things I enjoy, one of them being gaming. At my psychologists advice and my own thoughts, I am coming back to HM as an active member. I miss my friends, the economics, my company, and a plethora of other things. Thank you for reading.

hmm..
From what I heard, you were down in Florida on vacation for the last two weeks...
2 people like this post.
Stlrsfan4
CEO and Co-Founder of Citadel Infrastructure Co.
"The sky's not the limit when there are footprints on the moon"
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:57 am

Stlrsfan4 wrote:
MonkeyJ.Guy5100 wrote:As most of you know I recently tried to take my own life about 1 1/2 months ago. It was the worst decision I have ever made. I have since been going to a psychologist to help me with my depression and social disorder, and been getting back into things I enjoy, one of them being gaming. At my psychologists advice and my own thoughts, I am coming back to HM as an active member. I miss my friends, the economics, my company, and a plethora of other things. Thank you for reading.

hmm..
From what I heard, you were down in Florida on vacation for the last two weeks...

8 days, and it was psychologist advised. My family had aldo already planned to visit my grandma (thats what the vacation was) for about 3 months before I suicide attempted
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby Iloveminecraft11 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:28 am

Well welcome back to Hellominers. When you were not active I joined
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv8gg0a ... e=youtu.be
This is me getting banned by som.
P.S Rip the armor I was wearing broke

Postby nightemperor » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:49 am

Glad you're still alive Monkey. Welcome back to HM ^^
Also known as ~Satan , Damn you Somfic, Damn you.

Hellominers City Department - City Tier Evaluator - Contact me to get plots evicted or cities (tiers)approved ;)
CEO at Morningstar Capital Group (80% Owner of TESLO INC. & 100% owner of The Forsalist)

District Manager for Paradise Hills.

Creator of Hellominers Guide, HM's Fansite and Company/City Database.( https://HMguide.info )

Postby Somfic » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:58 am

Welcome back, looking forward to seeing you play again
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons.

Postby Cheerios32 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:59 am

Mustn't....say.....joke.......

It's no use!

Hi coming back, I'm Cheerios32!

Seriously though, welcome back and I look forward to seeing you.
2 people like this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Also been a trial mod since 10th February.

^ yes that is supposed to be broken or a magnifying glass or something. It's for a little project I'm working on.