Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Rule changes - February, 2018

Rule changes - February, 2018

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Rule changes - February, 2018

Postby Dylad » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:19 am

SpartanPride7 wrote:3 players board warned for insulting/causing drama and going off topic. Please stay on topic or just don't click the reply button.

*clicks the reply button*
Dubai Shabab
=======================================================================================
Networth - 400k
Owner Of- Prism Builders LLC
Owner Of- The Prism Journal-Your #1 News Source!

Postby Sweg » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:20 am

Why do we put griefing in 5 categories and not other things too? Duping one diamond and a stack of diamond blocks shouldn’t warrant the same ban if griefing 30 blocks and 500 blocks don’t warrant the same ban.
11 people like this post.
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 450k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: AIS-=-=-=-=

Postby SteedzMinecraft » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:04 am

Thanks for updating these rules spart! I hope this will do amazing things for the server.

Quick update about inactivity: I'm so sorry for being super inactive lately. School/life has gotten in the way. I will try to come on soon whenever I can!
3 people like this post.

In-Game: Inactive
Forums: Active

Postby soccerboy61 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:51 am

soccerboy61 wrote:when are you guys going to address the mob grinding idea of bringing it back??

:roll:
4 people like this post.

Postby Arakorni89 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:57 pm

How can you even accidentally dupe...

But great that pvp rule was changed. 2 weeks for something more harmless that spam was way too much
Tough but fair
Networth: Who cares

Postby d0dleysvrz » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Sweg wrote:Thanks for updating these, i feel most will do good on HM.

I do take issue with the private city approval rule change though. If i want to sell my friends a few houses in the wild next to mine, i shouldn’t need to get that approved

The rule makes that possible, read it again.

I think there should be separate rules for estates like that as they do not in any way relate to cities.

This means that now any plot of land can sell plots when approved, which denies the entire tier system kinda (as in needing 60k land to get approved). People can just begin their city with 2 plots and 20k in land which in my opinion creates more mess in the wild.

All other rules sound good.
3 people like this post.
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Since 2012
Master Architect & Builder

Head manager of the Wilderness Preservation Team.
Click here for more info

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 512.650,00F

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:33 pm

To make a private city, is the minimum land regioning still 60k?
Also if you sell a plot in an unofficial city is it illegal? If so what ban/warning shall be issued?

Thanks,

~Doodle
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Postby ~Kili » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:29 pm

I thought that you can sell plots in unapproved cities but only at F5/block until it has been approved?
Rules wrote:To get approved, a city needs to have a board of rules. A staff member will lock the signs of the rules. The land value of the city needs to be at least 60 000F
OWNER OF ~Kili'sRC @ X: 700 Z: -2065 (/Warp RC)

Postby d0dleysvrz » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:43 pm

Now im very confused.

@spartan mind to explain a bit?
~Cookie likes this post.
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Since 2012
Master Architect & Builder

Head manager of the Wilderness Preservation Team.
Click here for more info

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 512.650,00F

Postby SpartanPride7 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:20 pm

Before the city rule change was made, anyone was allowed to create a city and sell plots without getting it approved since the wording was not correct.

Now it simply means you need the city to be approved before you are allowed to sell plots, basically what we already enforced but now it is actually in the rules.

If you just want to sell your friend a house next to yours, that obviously isn't a city and is fine. Now, if you make roads, parks, have many homes for sale etc, then that is a city and would need to be approved.

Before this was changed, people were using this loophole in the rule to sell plots in their city. They said that since there are no custom rules to the plots they were allowed to sell to whomever they liked without having to go through a government approval. This closes that loophole and makes it mandatory for any area where multiple plots are being sold to be approved first.

Hope that clears some things up :).
3 people like this post.

PreviousNext