Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements [HPA] Attack On The Stock Market : Investigation Results!

[HPA] Attack On The Stock Market : Investigation Results!

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: [Hellominers Protection Agency]

Postby CaptainAmerica » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:36 pm

~Foxy wrote:Whats the point of this? You can just report stuff to mods.
Smh

Non-profit?
Yea right.

This whole thing is a joke.

I see this as a problematic and has the ability for flamewars

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA MODS
3 people like this post.
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

HelloMiners player since: Early 2015
Owner of
Veyron Inc.
Dubai

Networth: ~F500,000

Postby d0dleysvrz » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:41 pm

tbh i agree with him.
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 359.125F

Postby ~Bloom » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 pm

Smh

Non-profit?
Yea right.

The only thing here starting a flamewar is you coming on with your hostility. We offer investigative services for players that can review a person or large body. In case you don't know what an investigation means as your clearly don't:
the action of investigating something or someone; formal or systematic examination or research.
We use our vast resources that some players don't avail of. We already have over 7 investigations.
Non-Profit you ask? It is non-profit. I don't see why you don't believe it when it's costing me money to employ all these field agents and run these buildings. I could say Stardust is a massive failure but that doesn't nessesarally mean it's true.
The only thing that is a joke is that you took the time to come on here and spread your negative vibe on a topic that doesn't have anything to do with you. Now We hope we have answered your questions and have a nice day :)
Owner Of Fresco Inc

Networth: 4.58 Million

Postby ~Foxy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:11 pm

~Bloom wrote:
Smh

Non-profit?
Yea right.

The only thing here starting a flamewar is you coming on with your hostility. We offer investigative services for players that can review a person or large body. In case you don't know what an investigation means as your clearly don't:
the action of investigating something or someone; formal or systematic examination or research.
We use our vast resources that some players don't avail of. We already have over 7 investigations.
Non-Profit you ask? It is non-profit. I don't see why you don't believe it when it's costing me money to employ all these field agents and run these buildings. I could say Stardust is a massive failure but that doesn't nessesarally mean it's true.
The only thing that is a joke is that you took the time to come on here and spread your negative vibe on a topic that doesn't have anything to do with you. Now We hope we have answered your questions and have a nice day :)

Its like watching a Bill Gates trying to overtake the government with a security guard army.
XD
3 people like this post.
Gunnydawg
CEO and Founder of:
FoxyCorp
Co-owner Of Utusaki Meadows
Manager of Ferron Island
HM Player since August 2016

"So shine bright tonight,
You and I
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye,
So alive
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Shine bright like a diamond" Diamonds by Rihanna

Postby President_KK » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:48 am

Well I have to talk with my board but will you consider becoming apart of the HelloMiners Securities Exchange commission we are looking for new members for the HMSEC they basically do this investigate suspicious companies for financial and white collar crime that are on the HMCSM like what the SEC does irl
President_KK
CEO OF KELLY ENTERPRISES
CEO and HEAD STOCK BROKER FOR THE HMCSM
FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)

Member of the Grand Council Of FarmsVille

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Postby d0dleysvrz » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:51 am

CaptainAmerica wrote:
Smh

Non-profit?
Yea right.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA MODS

^^^

There's something as reporting people who are sketchy or breaking rules...
~Tunnel likes this post.
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 359.125F

Postby ~Bloom » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:44 am

-/-Hellominers Protection Agency-/-

You stated that the idea is flawed because you can just use the report section. That is not how we work. We investigate companies dealing with shady practices. We dig through financial information and financial reports to give the truth to the public or the player who reported it. Several investigations are being followed through with at the moment. Four of those investigations have a surprising outcome. We've stood our ground in all of our cases to maintain the fact that we are the only white-collar agency on the server. This idea is a trial that may be expanded on in the future where it will be enacted as a government ombudsman.
The Office of the Ombudsman examines complaints from members of the public who feel they have been unfairly treated by certain public bodies. The Ombudsman may investigate complaints against, for example, government departments, local authorities

Which will hopefully make each government department more transparent to the public. We take the concerns you have, use our resources and our agents to dig deep and come out with your conclusion "free of charge"

Hellominers was under fire during December for not being transparent. We are giving the option for users to request information on a private body or a government body at the moment.

~Bloom
Owner Of Fresco Inc

Postby Cheerios32 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:40 pm

Quick question: how can we know that this information is true?
~Tunnel likes this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

OWNS: Plateau City
viewtopic.php?f=286&t=25887

Postby ~Bloom » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:34 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:Quick question: how can we know that this information is true?

Logs, Photos, And all other sources of proof are recorded and published in the final report.
Owner Of Fresco Inc

Postby President_KK » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:44 am

President_KK wrote:Well I have to talk with my board but will you consider becoming apart of the HelloMiners Securities Exchange commission we are looking for new members for the HMSEC they basically do this investigate suspicious companies for financial and white collar crime that are on the HMCSM like what the SEC does irl

Well?
President_KK
CEO OF KELLY ENTERPRISES
CEO and HEAD STOCK BROKER FOR THE HMCSM
FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)

Member of the Grand Council Of FarmsVille

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

PreviousNext