Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Company Share rating

Company Share rating

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Company Share rating

Postby President_KK » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:06 am

gbt2001 wrote:If we are so unstable, how were we able to pay the highest dividends per share out of any company.

would you like us to do a vote do get this over and done with you must understand the risk associated with it ok
Zyra_bot likes this post.
President_KK
Director Of Finance and Consumer Relations At GRR

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Postby President_KK » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:53 pm

New grades
President_KK

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Postby fbo6 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:56 pm

kk maybe you can add how companies can upgrade.

anadddd why am I AA :( i need aaa XD
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Postby President_KK » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:58 pm

fbo6 wrote:kk maybe you can add how companies can upgrade.

anadddd why am I AA :( i need aaa XD

Don't worry all you need is to grow and that third A will arrive
President_KK

-John F. Kennedy

Postby President_KK » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:42 am

President_KK

-John F. Kennedy

Postby Oui » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:51 am

ValueMart-Zilara requests a rating upgrade to AA.
Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole.

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." -Pyroclastics

Owner and manager of Oui and Zilara.

An official player helper of HelloMiners. :D

Postby President_KK » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:57 am

Laccase wrote:ValueMart-Zilara requests a rating upgrade to AA.

ok talk to me ig
President_KK

-John F. Kennedy

Postby President_KK » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:22 am

new grades
President_KK

-John F. Kennedy

Postby President_KK » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:28 am

NEW GRADES FOR SNC AND MIN
President_KK

-John F. Kennedy

Postby gbt2001 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:33 am

I own 2 shares of min

PreviousNext