Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements I Welcome You to, Archendale. Redefining City Standards.

I Welcome You to, Archendale. Redefining City Standards.

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: I Welcome You to, Archendale. Redefining City Standards.

Postby ~Weather » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:12 pm

BUMP! Another 35K+ was just invested into Archendale expansions!! http://prntscr.com/icep1n
Net Worth - 1M+

Postby ~Weather » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:38 am

EXPANSION IS NOW OPEN! Get a plot today in the Archendale expansion! The city just expanded adding 100K+ city land! Invest in one of HM's newest cities and fastest growing city today! :)
Net Worth - 1M+

Postby ~Weather » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:45 pm

WEATHER2DAY wrote:EXPANSION IS NOW OPEN! Get a plot today in the Archendale expansion! The city just expanded adding 100K+ city land! Invest in one of HM's newest cities and fastest growing city today! :)
Net Worth - 1M+

Postby ~Weather » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 pm

WEATHER2DAY wrote:
WEATHER2DAY wrote:EXPANSION IS NOW OPEN! Get a plot today in the Archendale expansion! The city just expanded adding 100K+ city land! Invest in one of HM's newest cities and fastest growing city today! :)

Get your new plot for your company today! :D
Net Worth - 1M+

Postby ~Weather » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:14 am

NEW! Policy change! After evicted plots' buildings are torn down, the plot will be sold at 15% off! ;)
Net Worth - 1M+

Postby ~Weather » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:40 am

Bump! Suburbs are being worked on right now! You may be wondering why it's taking so long, and I agree it is taking a while, but it is only because the entire suburbs land is going to be beautifully terraformed into existence block by block! We've already made an entire huge mountain that overlooks the Archendale peninsula where exclusive ultra modern homes will be built and eventually sold! Due to many many many people messaging me wanting plot reservations and homes there I am trying to make the suburbs big enough to fit the current high demand for homes here! Should be opening in the next couple weeks! :D
Net Worth - 1M+

Postby Marc » Sat May 05, 2018 9:30 pm

Topic Unlocked at the request of the OP.
~Weather likes this post.

Admin marc050301

“This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adherent to a simple set of rules. Test ideas by experiments and observations. Build on those ideas that pass the test. Reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours"

- Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson - Cosmos a Spacetime Odyssey - Standing up in the Milky Way

Previous