Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements ish goobeye fur now

ish goobeye fur now

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

ish goobeye fur now

Postby Mr. infected_eye » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:29 pm

i haven't been on in a while so ima make it official :) im leaving for now i'll be on maybe once in two week so i won't be evicted
the reason why im leaving is not because of the drama and crashes its just because i kinda lost interest in minecraft and don't know what to do. But thanks to all the fellow dutchies for making the server more fun and thx to all the other players :D

goobeye
9 people like this post.
to fly like a bird, you have to first get rid of the poop that weighs you down. ~Fredrik eklunds grandmother
^ get rid of the negativity in your live

founder/ceo of Oculus
http://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=25514

follow me on instagram @The_J_Moes

Re: ish goobeye fur now

Postby UnboxingGold » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Mr. infected_eye wrote:i haven't been on in a while so ima make it official :) im leaving for now i'll be on maybe once in two week so i won't be evicted
the reason why im leaving is not because of the drama and crashes its just because i kinda lost interest in minecraft and don't know what to do. But thanks to all the fellow dutchies for making the server more fun and thx to all the other players :D

goobeye

atlas is the name of my company which was founded before you I respectfully ask for you to remove your signature on the bottom please

Postby benjwu2 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:51 pm

UnboxingGold wrote:
Mr. infected_eye wrote:i haven't been on in a while so ima make it official :) im leaving for now i'll be on maybe once in two week so i won't be evicted

goobeye

atlas is the name of my company which was founded before you I respectfully ask for you to remove your signature on the bottom please

Let it be, the dude is leaving.
4 people like this post.
Creeper Custodian of Public Mine

Postby d0dleysvrz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:08 pm

we'll miss you man :(
Mr. infected_eye likes this post.
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 256.215F

Postby LordSriv » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:13 pm

No... DONT SAY BEYE TO ME! Every think we did do will be forever in my soul... oh wait, I dont have one. Then everything will be in my hearth cuz I will be missing you...

Good luck, my friend!
Sriv -_-

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:40 pm

NUUUUU u were my neighbour next to my first plot!
good luck in the future and if u ever get Skype please add me cause i think we should stay in touch.

stay safe my old friend,

~YoAvDoodle
When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock.

https://imgur.com/a/l4X7M

Postby UnboxingGold » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:13 pm

benjwu2 wrote:
UnboxingGold wrote:

goobeye

Let it be, the dude is leaving.

No

Postby benjwu2 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:50 pm

giphy.gif
giphy.gif (716.3 KiB) Viewed 79 times
Creeper Custodian of Public Mine

Postby ~Bloom » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Ha ha ha peasant...
Owner Of Fresco Inc