Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements ish goobeye fur now


ish goobeye fur now

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

ish goobeye fur now

Postby Mr. infected_eye » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:29 pm

i haven't been on in a while so ima make it official :) im leaving for now i'll be on maybe once in two week so i won't be evicted
the reason why im leaving is not because of the drama and crashes its just because i kinda lost interest in minecraft and don't know what to do. But thanks to all the fellow dutchies for making the server more fun and thx to all the other players :D

goobeye
9 people like this post.

Re: ish goobeye fur now

Postby UnboxingGold » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Mr. infected_eye wrote:i haven't been on in a while so ima make it official :) im leaving for now i'll be on maybe once in two week so i won't be evicted
the reason why im leaving is not because of the drama and crashes its just because i kinda lost interest in minecraft and don't know what to do. But thanks to all the fellow dutchies for making the server more fun and thx to all the other players :D

goobeye

atlas is the name of my company which was founded before you I respectfully ask for you to remove your signature on the bottom please

Re: ish goobeye fur now

Postby benjwu2 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:51 pm

UnboxingGold wrote:
Mr. infected_eye wrote:i haven't been on in a while so ima make it official :) im leaving for now i'll be on maybe once in two week so i won't be evicted
the reason why im leaving is not because of the drama and crashes its just because i kinda lost interest in minecraft and don't know what to do. But thanks to all the fellow dutchies for making the server more fun and thx to all the other players :D

goobeye

atlas is the name of my company which was founded before you I respectfully ask for you to remove your signature on the bottom please


Let it be, the dude is leaving.
4 people like this post.
Creeper Custodian of Public Mine

Re: ish goobeye fur now

Postby d0dleysvrz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:08 pm

we'll miss you man :(
Mr. infected_eye likes this post.
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Since 2012
Master Architect & Builder

Head manager of the Wilderness Preservation Team.
Click here for more info

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 625.440,00F
Image
Image

Re: ish goobeye fur now

Postby LordVikron (Sriv) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:13 pm

No... DONT SAY BEYE TO ME! Every think we did do will be forever in my soul... oh wait, I dont have one. Then everything will be in my hearth cuz I will be missing you...

Good luck, my friend!
Mr. infected_eye likes this post.
Back ツ

Re: ish goobeye fur now

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:40 pm

NUUUUU u were my neighbour next to my first plot!
good luck in the future and if u ever get Skype please add me cause i think we should stay in touch.

stay safe my old friend,

~YoAvDoodle
Mr. infected_eye likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#BringBackFunboi28


Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: ish goobeye fur now

Postby UnboxingGold » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:13 pm

benjwu2 wrote:
UnboxingGold wrote:
Mr. infected_eye wrote:i haven't been on in a while so ima make it official :) im leaving for now i'll be on maybe once in two week so i won't be evicted
the reason why im leaving is not because of the drama and crashes its just because i kinda lost interest in minecraft and don't know what to do. But thanks to all the fellow dutchies for making the server more fun and thx to all the other players :D

goobeye

atlas is the name of my company which was founded before you I respectfully ask for you to remove your signature on the bottom please


Let it be, the dude is leaving.


No

Re: ish goobeye fur now

Postby benjwu2 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:50 pm

giphy.gif
giphy.gif (716.3 KiB) Viewed 362 times
Creeper Custodian of Public Mine

Re: ish goobeye fur now

Postby ~Bloom » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Ha ha ha peasant...
Owner Of Fresco Inc


Networth: 4.58 Million

Re: ish goobeye fur now

Postby Da_Panda360 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:16 pm

nuuu dont leave pls :(
Owner of Rhodes City!

Co-Owner of Putero Cancun

CEO of Panda Corp.

Over 330k in assets

Image
Player since June 28, 2016

some let it grow meme:

Next