Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements WINNER CHOSEN! NO MORE ENTRIES

WINNER CHOSEN! NO MORE ENTRIES

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: 20k GIVEAWAY!

Postby ~Http » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:01 am

Ign: Httpoverlord
Reason: It will help fund a really big project of mine I am in the middle of working on
"I like putting random quotes everywhere, even if they mean nothing like this. -Httpoverlord

"The government buying cobble leads to more teletubbies spawning in RiverCity" ~CommandoBeta
"squeleton" ~Yootay
[+] Random Things
http://imgur.com/1K4ST6Q.png

Postby blueshadow2002 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:20 am

blueshadow2002

I would use the 20k to expand my city of Oasis. Myself and others have been working really hard and are going to put a stadium in, and we are going to use the 20k to make a wilderness buffer with some of the money and then use the rest toward a big central park and beach district! We could name the park Slippery Rocks or something after you :P

Good luck with life :D

Thanks multi for my fav meme <3

Postby TheKing2314 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:05 am

Spiderpig2323

Why?: If I win it would got to the city me and awesomenessjojo's city
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
Owner Of The Vc Lime Stall
Item World Inc. Networth: F250,000
Networth: F750,000
Top Balance: F160,000
--------------------------------------------------------------

Postby Rodney1001 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:48 am

KongOfCamels
For my city

Postby Iuoae » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:59 am

IGN: Iuoae
Why you want it: To fund my homeless shelter and Sycamore City
Iuoae - Musician | HelloMiners Entrepreneur

Co-Owner and founder of Sycamore City | Alliance coordinator for the Western HelloMiners City Alliance | Member of the Wilderness Preservation Dept. Management Team

Also CEO of EnderShop, CEO of HelloMiners homeless charity, official HM player helper

Net worth 460k

Postby MrSuperRed » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:20 am

Hey.
I'm not going to apply, I'm not in need for it. But it's sad sorry you go. You were a great business peer and it's sad to see we weren't able to get our city done together. You have helped and contributed to HM in many ways.

What I think you should do with the money;
Create a new player charity. People are currently obsessing over how new players are criticized and impoverished but not a lot of actions are taking place. Build your legacy upon helping others and showing them what an empire of business you've built over starting off as a noob. Show them to take responsibility and that MrSlip was the one that have them money to start there factory, or build there house, apt building, etc. Let your legacy live on but help others in the process.

Hire someone to manage the charity until it uses up all the money you've given it.

Cya,
MrSuperRed
CaptainAmerica likes this post.
Hey!

GSNR Co. (25% equity owner)
SuperRed Inc. (100% equity owner)

"No one has changed the world by following what the world has told them to do" - some guy on tedx forget his name

Net Worth: 3m

Postby mosxh4bmjk » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:57 am

IGN: mosxh4bmjk
Why you want it: It'll help fund all my future projects, and I can also use some of that money for a good cause too :)
Aka Elroy Goh, 7bm
(11/10/17) I'm currently inactive! If you wanna give me something, drop it in the mailbox at my house in Solaris Suburbs (x598, z873)

Postby CaptainAmerica » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:26 am

Adu0123
Use it on Dubai (Almost complete)
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

Postby Chrono » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:40 pm

Chronoxomy
Why: I would probs just save it up and use it on something really big that is usefull for something
Used to be known as c_or_789
Oh wonder - Technicolor Beat

Postby m a y o » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Pixelsandbits

Reason: to invest in my plot or a complany
"Don't get cooked, stay off the hook!"

PreviousNext