Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements OreStore! [Topic] (4 years of service!)

OreStore! [Topic] (4 years of service!)

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: OreStore! [Topic] (Prcies lowered! COMING SOON LOCATION!

Postby IndianaJones » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:47 pm

IGN: indianajones7967
Item: String
Quanity/Amount: 2 stacks.

In-Game Name: indianajones7967.
Trial-Moderator: HelloMiners Staff
C.E.O.: I-T Inc.
Government Introduction Manager
City Admin: Sunset Springs
City Architect: Aurora
HelloClan City Franchise: HelloGeneral

Postby ~Bmatt » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:10 pm

IndianaJones wrote:IGN: indianajones7967
Item: String
Quanity/Amount: 2 stacks.

Order will be processed!
Visit the OreStore topic! - Restocking all of our stores this month! New locations coming to you this spring/summer! Stay tuned.

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

HelloMiners player since October 6th, 2013 • Former veteran moderator (2015-2017) • Former mayor of Sunset Springs • CEO/Founder of OreStore • 7th player to have F1,000,000

Postby Blessed2012 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Hey bmatt would you like to sponsor the Villager space Program. I'm in constant need of slimeballs and seeing as you are already my primary supplier, it makes sense for me to offer you a chance at sponsering the Greatest space program on HM. In return I would name a rocket after your company or whatever you want hmu if your interested.
~Bmatt likes this post.

Postby ~Bmatt » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Blessed2012 wrote:Hey bmatt would you like to sponsor the Villager space Program. I'm in constant need of slimeballs and seeing as you are already my primary supplier, it makes sense for me to offer you a chance at sponsering the Greatest space program on HM. In return I would name a rocket after your company or whatever you want hmu if your interested.

I'll get back to you later :)
Visit the OreStore topic! - Restocking all of our stores this month! New locations coming to you this spring/summer! Stay tuned.

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

HelloMiners player since October 6th, 2013 • Former veteran moderator (2015-2017) • Former mayor of Sunset Springs • CEO/Founder of OreStore • 7th player to have F1,000,000

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:13 pm

IGN: SpartanPride7
Item: Diamonds
Amount: 64

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Postby ~Bmatt » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:38 pm

SpartanPride7 wrote:IGN: SpartanPride7

ooh! May take a little bit, Ill get right with you order!
SpartanPride7 likes this post.

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

Postby ItsElai » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:39 am

SpartanPride7 wrote:IGN: SpartanPride7

Sorry we are out of stock for being Awful

Postby ~Bmatt » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Update!
July 5th 2015- Today the summer markets are open! Orestore has just built it's very own plot for the market; how exciting! We have various items we sell at the market that we do not sell at other franchises so check it out for yourself! Here is a picture. If you are looking for it, do /warp market and straight ahead of you is the location!

Items you may find at the market =)
White shirt
Exp bottles
Gold ingots
Redstone
Enchanted books
Custom items

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

Re: OreStore! [Topic] (ITS SUMMERTIME!)

Postby ~Bmatt » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:17 pm

Update!
July 7th 2015- Today we just completed our new franchise we promised we would make in the future. That's right, this newly built one is a major franchise. But with the new franchise, we now offer more items to sell (*hint hint* 1.8 update :)); we now sell all color wool F14/64, some rare items obtained from the summer market slot machine, and we are now selling Sea Lanterns F5/each! In addition, this franchise is now renting out apartments on floors 3-7 for F400/month. Here are some pictures!

Remember to order items you need down below! We promise to get it done quickly as possible!

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

Re: OreStore! [Topic] (New coming soon location!)

Postby ~Bmatt » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Update!
After a while of thinking, we've decided to plan a major location in Fairfield that will open in the near future! :)

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

PreviousNext