Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Pc is acting up.

Pc is acting up.

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Pc is acting up.

Postby 4K606 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:46 am

Yeah so title sums it up. Caps L, Tab, 0-9, and esc. keys all dont work so I is really frustrating to play hellominers anymore. I tried restarting my laptop only to realize I couldnt enter my passcode bc 0-9 keys dont work. :lol:

Well seeya all when I fix it or I find another laptop to use.

I'll still beable to use pixel chat (for some reason if one of you'all need money from me)

But yea... See you all when its fixed or I get another laptop. :cry: I don't know what the hell is wrong with it.

Sorry to Meow who had to deal with it for that helpme. Caps lock always seems like im yelling when I use it.
FMDIAMOND likes this post.
Owner of SEL
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Re: Pc is acting up.

Postby Gerhard » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:13 pm

I've seen this occur several times. If you abuse your keyboard, and you may not realize it but type way too hard, things will break. If you have a laptop, find a cheap laptop on Ebay being sold for parts and scrap the keyboard from it. That is if you know how to take it apart.
Historic Advisor of HelloClan City
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

Postby 4K606 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:53 pm

Gerhard wrote:I've seen this occur several times. If you abuse your keyboard, and you may not realize it but type way too hard, things will break. If you have a laptop, find a cheap laptop on Ebay being sold for parts and scrap the keyboard from it. That is if you know how to take it apart.

I really dont know what went wrong, hadnt used it in 3-4 days and came back on to the keys not working.
Owner of SEL

Postby CudleyNubles » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:55 am

Easy fix is just plug in an actual USB keyboard to your laptop.

Postby ~ADR » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:03 am

CudleyNubles wrote:Easy fix is just plug in an actual USB keyboard to your laptop.

yeh you can get one for like 5-10$
Avara City Approved since 12/13/2018 Image
Inactive on server
Active on discord ARDash152004#8957

Postby 4K606 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:34 am

Time to use my 2004 mac keyboard! :roll:
Owner of SEL