Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player Report: Theemy_Playz

Report: Theemy_Playz

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.

Report: Theemy_Playz

Postby MrSuperRed » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:20 pm

Hello everyone, today I will be reporting the player Theemy_Playz.
About 1-2 weeks ago, the player asked "Why is the number ____ important? If you answer under a minute you get 1k"
I forget what number but I think she can vouch as well tjat sje said that, I also have witness's.
I answered very quickly via copy/pasting from google. Much quicker then a minute, there also witness's of that (calling AlexRocksIII to vouch for that).

I would provide logs but Theemy rejects to tell me what day this event occured, and denies any proof.

I don't know what evidence to provide in the scenario of no logs, I can only call for witness's.

Theemy says she supposedly put a stop watch, but I just need info from her on what day, because this makes it even more suspicious.

This is a scam of F1000, which can result into a 10 day ban.

People I request to vouch or act as a witness for me:
AlexRocksIII
or anyone who was there

I'm not doing this for the money (which is a nice addition) but more for the justice now :P I love a good debate.

EDIT: I now have logs

Last edited by MrSuperRed on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hey!

GNR Inc (50% equity owner)
SuperRed Inc (100% equity owner)

"No one has changed the world by following what the world has told them to do" - some guy on tedx forget his name

Net Worth: 2m

Re: Report: Theemy_Playz

Postby ~Nathan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:27 pm

It could have been just a joke. I do not think she was being serious, but thats just me. She could have also not reading chat at that time.
~Gummybear likes this post.
"She's country, from the songs she plays to the prayers she prays,
That's the way she was born and raised, she ain't afraid to stay, country
Brother she's country"

Jag talar lite svenska!

Postby Theemy_Playz » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Actually I was reading chat and I had a stop watch, also I said no cheating.

You got the answer from google so not only do I not owe you 1k in the first place, now you have another reason.

I was timing and you were late.

I was 100% serious as I am about the random quizzes and raffles I do in chat.

You accepted that you lost and around 1 week later you suddenly say I am "In debt" and "Owe you"

I do not want too start a fight but I was very clear about it.

Also the number was 24601 and the reason I made it was too see if anybody else who also had watched the film
les miserables wanted too make a play.

You did not get it in time and you now admit you were cheating, even though it was against the rules...

All the best

- Theemy
knightz likes this post.
Duck Squad

Think about this before you think about bidding!!

Postby MrSuperRed » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:38 pm

Theemy_Playz wrote:Actually I was reading chat and I had a stop watch, also I said no cheating.

You got the answer from google so not only do I not owe you 1k in the first place, now you have another reason.

I was timing and you were late.

I was 100% serious as I am about the random quizzes and raffles I do in chat.

You accepted that you lost and around 1 week later you suddenly say I am "In debt" and "Owe you"

I do not want too start a fight but I was very clear about it.

Also the number was 24601 and the reason I made it was too see if anybody else who also had watched the film
les miserables wanted too make a play.

You did not get it in time and you now admit you were cheating, even though it was against the rules...

All the best

- Theemy

You never said that I couldn't search it up on google? You said whoever gets the answer within a minute wins, and you never specified rules, like what is considered cheating.
Also, how are we aspossed to trust your word that you supposedly used a stop watch?
Last edited by MrSuperRed on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey!

"No one has changed the world by following what the world has told them to do" - some guy on tedx forget his name

Postby Theemy_Playz » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:39 pm

Its all the same thing

And after I clearly stated: No cheating!!

And you say: "How do I know you used a stop watch?"

I could just as well say: "How do you know you didn't get it in time?"
Duck Squad

Postby MrSuperRed » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:42 pm

Theemy_Playz wrote:Its all the same thing

And after I clearly stated: No cheating!!

And you say: "How do I know you used a stop watch?"

I could just as well say: "How do you know you didn't get it in time?"

No.. I did get it in time.
Also, I have witness's.
Thirdly, you still refuse to give the date.
Hey!

Postby MrSuperRed » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:54 pm

I GOT LOG PROOF
*facepalm* I had to search through so many logs!

Hey!

Postby Tekton9 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:55 pm

Honestly, just calm down, there is no reason to start something because of this. If it makes supereloaded less upset Ill pay him 1k In game myself to get him to stop. There was no reason to make a report about something stupid like this. I hate it when players that usually get along fine get angry over something stupid and small like, oh I don't know: Nothing Happening. XD
2 people like this post.
Rolling Hills, 206k In Land Value And Expanding
Code: Select all
[00:24:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [BillionaireCow -> me] dont mind me
[00:25:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [BillionaireCow -> me] im just gonna watch
[00:25:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> BillionaireCow] I think you are making them uncomfortable XD
[00:25:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [BillionaireCow -> me] no its ok

Postby Theemy_Playz » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:59 pm

That shows that you did not get it within the minute? And now your taking pictures of what I say too you TODAY too use against me after you say too me "I am reporting you."

WTF!!

Teton please do not pay him 1k, if you do before you know it everybody will just be making reports for a living... =/

Your evidence just proves my report, I don't know what your problem is, please just leave me alone.
Duck Squad

Postby MrSuperRed » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Theemy_Playz wrote:That shows that you did not get it within the minute? And now your taking pictures of what I say too you TODAY too use against me after you say too me "I am reporting you."

WTF!!

Teton please do not pay him 1k, if you do before you know it everybody will just be making reports for a living... =/

Your evidence just proves my report, I don't know what your problem is, please just leave me alone.

Apparently Tekton didn't read the last part.

Theemy, that evidence just showed I answered it in approx 30 seconds.

The side shows the time difference from when you proposed the question to when I answered.
Hey!

Next