Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities Private Cities [Official Topic] Ashford City (Dawn_Doggy Elected!)

[Official Topic] Ashford City (Dawn_Doggy Elected!)

All topics about private cities go here.

Re: [Official Topic] Ashford City (Court system added)

Postby ~Moonie » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:51 pm

TheCoolIguanodon wrote:
Pebbles0224 (Pebs) wrote:
TheCoolIguanodon wrote:I've got to say that it seems that all parties except mine (anti-terrorism party) is either a Joke or the same thing as Ashfordians for change who will change nothing, just with different names.

Just saying... if you're gonna trash talk other parties and call them jokes... there is no way anyone will vote for you. Don't be biased. Just keep that in mind.
But isn't the otter party a joke?

aren't you a joke
haters back off
otters rule!
2 people like this post.
NubtasticMoonie on Minecraft!

Re: [Official Topic] Ashford City (Golf Course/Country club

Postby ~Alex » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:39 pm

XP Transfer has been added to ashford bank, Get empty glass bottles and just click the sign!
MrSuperRed likes this post.
Money don't Make itself.

HelloMiners Millionaire ~Alex

ImageImage

Postby ~Alex » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:48 pm

Uodated with gov positios
Ashford Goverment Positions
[+] Gov Positions
Owner: Alexisturnt
the owner has the most power in ashford, they own the land and do a majority of planning and work.

President: TBA
The president is elected and gets to bring their ideas and the citizens ideas to the government. Whether that be new laws, systems, or expansions. They just need to submit their plans to the city owner before they really happen.

Vice president: TBA
The vice president is picked by the president, they help get work done with the president

Head Military General: Knightz__
They run the ashford military. They have the highest command of all police/military force. They report the acting president on problems and that will be relayed to the owner.

Chief Justice Judge: Mr_Bloomberg
He is head of judicial system in ashford. He takes and reads cases, and runs the courts for citizens with problems. ALL judges have the authority to punish according to ashford laws.

Secretary of Ashford: Aryan
Helps check staff applications and will accompany the president/owner in meetings.

Police Force:
Chief of police: Woof______Woof
Chief oversees all of the police force, Making sure that all officers are doing their jobs correctly.

Police Officers: Richie_rich123, Noah, Woof,
Help keep ashford safe, repond to 911 calls, and arrest the criminals. They can file arrest warrants for criminals.
Money don't Make itself.

ImageImage

Postby TrumpVoter » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Wait, aren't I a part of the police force?
CEO of BazCo living

Postby ~Alex » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:40 pm

TrumpVoter wrote:Wait, aren't I a part of the police force?

Yes sorry, let me add you.
Money don't Make itself.

ImageImage

Postby TrumpVoter » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:12 pm

~Alex wrote:
TrumpVoter wrote:Wait, aren't I a part of the police force?

Yes sorry, let me add you.

Oh thx, I was confused for a second xD
CEO of BazCo living

Re: [Official Topic] Ashford City (BANK ROBBING ADDED)

Postby ~Alex » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:26 pm

Basic info: There are "gangsters" around the city hinting you at how to rob the bank, Once you find the secret tunnel to the bank vault, you need to find a way into the vault and rob it!
Once in the vault, You have to step on a pressure plate for about 15 seconds, then a secret code will pop out, You must take that code and find the "drop off" point to redeem that code for a prize!

While robbing the bank, Ashford Cops will be notified and they will try to chase you down. If you are "Arrested" (Meaning the cop gets with in 2 blocks of you and yells "You are UNDER ARREST" You will have to give up the chase and hand over your code you got.) If you make it to the drop-off, You type the code in and get a prize! Congrats you're a wanted felon now in Ashford!

RULES of bank robbing:
-the bank will only be stocked with new "loot" every few days or so. (this could change)
-If cop arrests you, and you do not comply with being arrested, that cop will report it to me, and you will be banned from robbing the bank for a week. (2nd or 3rd offences could result in a perminant ban from the bank.)
-This event will not be fun if cops and robbers do not have equal authority and it wont be fun if cops say you get arrested but you don't listen. We want this to be fun for all.

-If you are arrested you must go with the officer to the police jail, You will be held for 3 mins each time you are caught.

-More rules can be added/changed.

-If the bank robbing is heavily abused and robbers do not follow the rules, the bank vault will be shut down for a short time so people can think about their actions.
Money don't Make itself.

ImageImage

Postby ~Cookie » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:32 pm

~Alex wrote:Basic info: There are "gangsters" around the city hinting you at how to rob the bank, Once you find the secret tunnel to the bank vault, you need to find a way into the vault and rob it!
Once in the vault, You have to step on a pressure plate for about 15 seconds, then a secret code will pop out, You must take that code and find the "drop off" point to redeem that code for a prize!

While robbing the bank, Ashford Cops will be notified and they will try to chase you down. If you are "Arrested" (Meaning the cop gets with in 2 blocks of you and yells "You are UNDER ARREST" You will have to give up the chase and hand over your code you got.) If you make it to the drop-off, You type the code in and get a prize! Congrats you're a wanted felon now in Ashford!

RULES of bank robbing:
-the bank will only be stocked with new "loot" every few days or so. (this could change)
-If cop arrests you, and you do not comply with being arrested, that cop will report it to me, and you will be banned from robbing the bank for a week. (2nd or 3rd offences could result in a perminant ban from the bank.)
-This event will not be fun if cops and robbers do not have equal authority and it wont be fun if cops say you get arrested but you don't listen. We want this to be fun for all.

-If you are arrested you must go with the officer to the police jail, You will be held for 3 mins each time you are caught.

-More rules can be added/changed.

-If the bank robbing is heavily abused and robbers do not follow the rules, the bank vault will be shut down for a short time so people can think about their actions.

Sound fun :)

-CEO of C&C Designs - Great designs for a even greater price

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, I love Cookies and so should you <3

Postby Dylad » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:53 pm

Does anyone think that the roleplay is going a little far? I mean, this server isn't supposed to be some city roleplay, but based around economics instead...
When Ashford was opened, I was excited for it, but now I feel as the roleplay has gone too far with bank robberies and a police force...
I mean, the court house could be used as something else. Like deciding on eyesores or something.
Does anyone agree?
Owner of M.M.F. Food Suppliers
==================
Future Owner Of M.M.F. Shops Second Row NC, next to GNR!
==================
Former Owner Of Basin City
==================
Net Worth- 130k
==================
Highest Balance-90k

Postby CaptainAmerica » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Bank robbing was my suggestion but the stupid website erased all that
~Nico
Player since 2015
Owner of Veyron Incorporated
Owner of Dubai
Hellominers Conservative

PreviousNext