Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Cities Private Cities [Official Topic] Ferron Island - Updated topic!

[Official Topic] Ferron Island - Updated topic!

All topics about private cities go here.

Re: [Official Topic] Ferron Island - Grand Opening!

Postby ~Gummybear » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Update:
Welcome back to my daily update.. jk. Me and ZeneR have been working as fast as possible and have built a new stadium, this is where we will be opening the city (at 9pm GMT+1:00) We have a few pictures here, of the stadium. However it isn't really a stadium :P it's a arena, For shows etc and probably the cheapest stadium I've ever seen (costing 14k) which is why the quality isn't outstanding!

[+] Stadium

(Sorry for lack of pictures)

So that's the stadium, but now for the awesome part the grand opening! At this moment in time the city is open and available to buy plots! However we will be explaining our story and people who have helped us along the way in our grand-opening show! I'm sorry for the short notice but if as many people could come that would be awesome. We are also looking for a presenter/host so just message me or Zene in-game for a chance! Anyway, I want to thank marc for approving the city, and starting the approval process of the suburbs :P Anyway thanks everybody, hope you can join us tonight.

All da best,
Ferron Team!
Current Ferron events;
  • N/A

Mayor and Co-Founder of Ferron Island. Visit the forum topic by clicking the underline.

C.E.O and Founder or MultiEco apartment chains. Currently in; [Los Santos]
[Ferron Island]

HelloMiners player since: 15th May 2016

- Obtain your dream that seems so far away, and get your binoculars out and see the different paths. 2K17

Postby ~Gummybear » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:41 pm

The opening went awesome, Thank you gunnydawg and fyingbird for hosting, !
BUMP

All da best,
Ferron Team!
Current Ferron events;
  • N/A

Mayor and Co-Founder of Ferron Island. Visit the forum topic by clicking the underline.

[Ferron Island]

- Obtain your dream that seems so far away, and get your binoculars out and see the different paths. 2K17

Postby ~Gummybear » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:17 pm

We plan on doing a expansion on downtown, Worth around 30-40k, We are now accepting donations, however it is not mandatory, it is just something to do if you feel like it!

We have sold more than half of the plots in Central Ferron, So when we sell all of them, we will expand central, and maybe make Uptown?

All da best,
Ferron Team!
Current Ferron events;
  • N/A

[Ferron Island]

Postby ZeneR1320 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:46 pm

Hey guys its me ZeneR co owner of Ferron Island!

I know that its a bit too late but i just found the selfie we did at the Ferron Stadium on the Opening Night. I will attach it with this post. Also i would like to say a big thank you to everyone who attended. Myself and HariBear are working on some expansions to the city and i know that he mentioned it too in some of his posts! I would like to remind everyone that Suburbs will be opening soon as its approved, if you're interested go to the the main portal of Ferron Island and turn right!

You can also come and visit the HQ in Downtown Ferron which we have recently built for people to come and talk to us ect... Once again thank you guys for helping us and we hope to see you soon!

Have a good day!
Ferron Team

Mayor of Ferron Island
Apartments:
Oasis Apartments (Sahara)
RedWood Apartments (Sahara)
Acacia Apartments (Spring City)
Abyss Apartments(Spring City)
Abyss Apartments(Ferron Island)
Abyss Apartments(Solaris City)
Companies
Onwer of Smite Inc

Re: [Official Topic] Ferron Island - Stadium Reservations!

Postby ~Gummybear » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:55 am

Update:
Hello, I have a rather large update for you today. Today, we opened the new expansion, Western Downtown, it has been a great success so far. But, We still have 9 plots (All costing F1200) available.

So, today the Secretary of Downtown resigned, So that's right. We are looking for 2 Secretary's, 1 for Downtown, and 1 for Central District. If we don't find 2 suitable people, Tay will be running Suburbs and another district and we will be running the remaining 1. If you do want to be secretary apply in comments or PM/Mail me. Please use the correct format aswell.
[+] Format.
Code: Select all
[b]In-Game name:
How long have you been on the server?
Do you have a plot in Ferron Island?
Why do you want to work here?[/b]
[+] Info
Secretary
Jobs:
Eyesores.
Taking suggestions.
Sell plots. (Goal is set each week)
Eviction Process.
Pay: (F325/month)+(Sales-Expe​nse)
Sales:
Each plot, F20
Making sure everything is legal.
Pros:
You get your own office.
The pay will be increased by F50 if you reach goal of the week.
You can be promoted, Which will lead into you running other districts.
Cons:
You have 1 warning.
If you do something after a warning - You will be fired, Interviewed again, and will be demoted (If your interview is good)
Info:
You will have 1 training session, And more if any other procedures come along, you will have time in the training session to ask question.

Well so we have been through Secretary and the new expansion but we have something better, A competition. If you have a plot in Ferron you just need to build a well-designed building and you will be in a chance of winning:
[+] Prizes
1st: F1,550
2nd: F1,050
3rd: F600

All da best,
Ferron Team
Current Ferron events;
  • N/A

[Ferron Island]

Re: [Official Topic] Ferron Island - Secretary Job/Competiti

Postby Sweg » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:01 pm

Game name: Sweg__

How long have you been on the server? Since June under a different username, so 3 months.

Do you have a plot in Ferron Island? Not yet, I'm most likely going to buy a small shop plot though.

Why do you want to work here? I want to work here because i believe that Ferron is a great city with unlimited potential. I would like to help it live up to that potential. I love how the city looks and feels, which makes me want it to become as great as possible.
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old IGN: JenicasSnapchat-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 300k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Owner of: Sigma Corp-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: Valencia-=-=-=-=-=

PC IS BROKEN.

likely won't be on till August 11 on pc

Postby Sweg » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:01 pm

Game name: Sweg__

How long have you been on the server? Since June under a different username, so 3 months.

Do you have a plot in Ferron Island? Not yet, I'm most likely going to buy a small shop plot though.

Why do you want to work here? I want to work here because i believe that Ferron is a great city with unlimited potential. I would like to help it live up to that potential. I love how the city looks and feels, which makes me want it to become as great as possible.
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old IGN: JenicasSnapchat-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 300k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Owner of: Sigma Corp-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: Valencia-=-=-=-=-=

PC IS BROKEN.

likely won't be on till August 11 on pc

Postby Apollo » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:36 pm

IGN: Apollo0930

How long have you been on the server: Only about a month, however I am very active.

Do you have a plot?: Yes, I have two large apartment buildings.

Why do you want to work here?: I think Ferron is a great city and I want to help it grow and become a major city. I also want to get some job experience in case I ever start a city.

Postby ~Gummybear » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:36 pm

bump
Current Ferron events;
  • N/A

[Ferron Island]

Postby Bu1ldm4n » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:57 pm

Is Ferron Island actually an island?

PreviousNext