Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Jobs Jobs Available (TAKEN BY Marijn2707)

(TAKEN BY Marijn2707)

Here is where you can offer jobs as the CEO of your business.
Forum rules
A list of jobs available right now. If you own a business you can post your job offer here.

(TAKEN BY Marijn2707)

Postby KawaiiNyaNya » Fri May 19, 2017 8:45 pm

I've designed the exterior of a mansion on the build server recently but I am not great at interior design, since I can't make this house perfect on my own, I've decided to hire someone who can create much better interiors then I can. I'd like this house to have either a neo-classical or baroque/rococo style interior (whichever you think would look best) and four floors including a basement, it's a tricky project and I have very high standards so the pay will probably be over 20k depending on the quality of the final design.

Here are a couple of pictures of the house and the currently empty void which occupies the inside: http://imgur.com/a/FyMso
Please keep in mind that it's a bit W.I.P, the roof needs building and there are two big gashes in the walls where I've pulled the two sides of the house apart with world edit.

It's on my second plot on the build server if you'd like to look at the project; /p h KawaiiNyaNya 2. :D
Last edited by KawaiiNyaNya on Mon May 22, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marijn2707 likes this post.
Co-Owner of Drinch & Drinch™
Highest Bal: 330k

Re: Looking for a high-quality interior designer, 20k pay

Postby marijn2707 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:51 pm

I would love to create a nice interior for the castle/mansion! I think I've enough experience with classical styles, which I prefer. :D
Owner of St. Victoire City

Postby KawaiiNyaNya » Fri May 19, 2017 8:55 pm

marijn2707 wrote:I would love to create a nice interior for the castle/mansion! I think I've enough experience with classical styles, which I prefer. :D

If you're up to the challenge then I'll see you on the build server whenever possible, I warn you though, my standards are very high and I'd like nothing less than maximum effort please >w<. Have you built anything similar that you can refer me to? ty ^-^

Postby KawaiiNyaNya » Fri May 19, 2017 8:56 pm

KawaiiNyaNya wrote:
marijn2707 wrote:I would love to create a nice interior for the castle/mansion! I think I've enough experience with classical styles, which I prefer. :D

If you're up to the challenge then I'll see you on the build server whenever possible, I warn you though, my standards are very high and I'd like nothing less than maximum effort please >w<. Have you built anything similar that you can refer me to? ty ^-^

can we meet tomorrow? I need to go to sleep rn >w<

Postby marijn2707 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Sure, are you european btw, because you need to sleep at the time i would also :P I can show you some stuff when you're online then. Regards, ~Marijn2707

Postby TheKing2314 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:24 pm

Any sizes or block you want??
<Spiderpig2323>
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Player Since 19 Of May 2016
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
Check Out The Lime Stall At The VC Fair
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Item World Inc. Worth 120k+
NetWork Worth 550k+
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
If You Quit Once It Becomes A Habit. Never Quit!
~ Michael Jordan #23

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=714-Ioa4XQw

Postby KawaiiNyaNya » Fri May 19, 2017 9:41 pm

marijn2707 wrote:Sure, are you european btw, because you need to sleep at the time i would also :P I can show you some stuff when you're online then. Regards, ~Marijn2707

Yep, I'm British so we should be online around the same time, I'll most likely see you tomorrow ^-^.

Postby marijn2707 » Sat May 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Hey Kawaii, can u tell me when you're online, because i now got time to do the intirior for you! Greetz, ~Marijn2707

Postby 2awe » Sat May 20, 2017 9:29 pm

KawaiiNyaNya wrote:I've designed the exterior of a mansion on the build server recently but I am not great at interior design, since I can't make this house perfect on my own, I've decided to hire someone who can create much better interiors then I can. I'd like this house to have either a neo-classical or baroque/rococo style interior (whichever you think would look best) and four floors including a basement, it's a tricky project and I have very high standards so the pay will probably be over 20k depending on the quality of the final design.

Here are a couple of pictures of the house and the currently empty void which occupies the inside: http://imgur.com/a/FyMso
Please keep in mind that it's a bit W.I.P, the roof needs building and there are two big gashes in the walls where I've pulled the two sides of the house apart with world edit.

It's on my second plot on the build server if you'd like to look at the project; /p h KawaiiNyaNya 2. :D

Hey I would love to design it interior I do interior with quartz and dark woods I will show you pics later alexrocksIII meepmeep and pumpcan are some ppl I have done interior for

Postby d0dleysvrz » Sat May 20, 2017 10:35 pm

DOME will be able to do this job. You can check up on our interior skills in the topic here below. Should be on the first page in a spoiler, look for the city hall interior job.

viewtopic.php?f=184&t=22403

DOME never let's its customers down and provides the highest quality designs possible.
-Doods
CEO of DOME
Founder of DOME city
HM Veteran

Assets: 127.320F