Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Other Youtube related question?

Youtube related question?

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, you can post it here.

Youtube related question?

Postby Mr. infected_eye » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:18 pm

Hi guys, i have a youtube question as the title says. For a year now i want to vlog but didn't know what to vlog and honestly i am very insecure so i never actually started. so my question is What should i vlog what i mean by this, can you guys give me suggestions on what to vlog? it would help out alot :D

P.S: im super nervous about asking this so if there are any typo's please don't judge me. ;)
Infected_eye the sewer guy

follow me on instagram if you like cars and random stuffs @mr._infected_eye

and follow my kitten @digit.da.cat

Re: Youtube related question?

Postby llllgf » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Your computer? even if its nothing special why not? what your going to eat for lunch/breakfast/dinner. walking somewhere?
Mr. infected_eye likes this post.
Ford Heavy Duty Generations. 1994 - 2017

Postby ~Alex » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:43 pm

I get that it can be hard to put yourself out there! I was nervous at first about uploading myself to YouTube. In all of my time posting videos I really never even got a mean comment. So take a chance!
2 people like this post.
Money don't Make itself.

HelloMiners Millionaire ~Alex

ImageImage

Postby CaptainAmerica » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:09 pm

~Alex wrote:I get that it can be hard to put yourself out there! I was nervous at first about uploading myself to YouTube. In all of my time posting videos I really never even got a mean comment. So take a chance!

Never got a mean comment? Okay fam i can fix that for u :D
~Nico
Player since 2015
Owner of Veyron Incorporated
Owner of Dubai
Hellominers Conservative

Postby Soldazzz » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:10 pm

Mr. infected_eye wrote:Hi guys, i have a youtube question as the title says. For a year now i want to vlog but didn't know what to vlog and honestly i am very insecure so i never actually started. so my question is What should i vlog what i mean by this, can you guys give me suggestions on what to vlog? it would help out alot :D

P.S: im super nervous about asking this so if there are any typo's please don't judge me. ;)

Whatever you do, make sure to put as many red circles/arrows in the thumbnail as possible and use all caps.
2 people like this post.

Postby ~Foxy » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:25 pm

I made 4 vlogs within the past 3 weeks. the first two I screwed up because I didnt realize that the videos were mirrored. I gotten alot better at the nerviness in my voice, gotten better as video editor(prepare to spend at least 1-2 hours editing the footage). Make some interesting thumbnails for the videos(New trend is GIF's).
Always make an interesting title with caps like "THE CLOUDS ARE COMING!!!! vlog of gunnydawg" btw that was an actual title I made
Gunnydawg
CEO and Founder of:
Stardust RedStone Designs. We Design With Function In Mind!
StardustElite Hotels. Where Classic Meets Modern
Co-owner Of Spring City
Founder and owner of Sutadasuto

HM Player since August 2016
"So shine bright tonight,
You and I
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye,
So alive
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Shine bright like a diamond" Diamonds by Rihanna

Postby Mr. infected_eye » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Bump

Postby richie_rich123 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:39 pm

If you want to vlog go for it. I don't because I don't have much to show and I hate recording myself or talking on skype while other people are around but the best advice I can give you would be just post what you would want to watch and be proud of it. Get a decent camera and mic if you don't have one and make the videos well. Nobody likes poorly made videos of boring content.
Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby ~Nathan » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:44 pm

Make your vlog about something that you enjoy to do. It could be something simple, like traveling somewhere, or something that is interesting to YOU. At first, your video will be crap, but you will progress more and more and more and your content will get better, and better. Just make sure to start out with some editing basics, and maybe on a simple program too ;D. And quite frankly, if you need an editor, just let me know fam ;D. I know a few tricks up my sleeve.
"She's country, from the songs she plays to the prayers she prays,
That's the way she was born and raised, she ain't afraid to stay, country
Brother she's country"

Jag talar lite svenska!

Postby Mr. infected_eye » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:56 am

One last bump :)

Next