Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Market Selling Businesses Warp VC 3rd row plot!


Warp VC 3rd row plot!

Re: Warp VC 3rd row plot!

Postby Sweg » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:06 pm

Fr00t wrote:Okie I think I got the owners.

Bobbanana -> meh (Fr00t) -> httpoverlord -> MrSuperRed ->
MrSlip


I think i got it lol xD

Even tho plots are going for more now, what did you pay for it?
Sweg__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old IGN: JenicasSnapchat-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 100k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Owner of: Sigma Corp-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Mayor of: Hogsmede-=-=-=-=-=

Re: Warp VC 3rd row plot!

Postby Hunter_Angler » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:39 pm

Sweg wrote:
Fr00t wrote:Okie I think I got the owners.

Bobbanana -> meh (Fr00t) -> httpoverlord -> MrSuperRed ->
MrSlip


I think i got it lol xD

Even tho plots are going for more now, what did you pay for it?



I paid just under 20k
Owner of GoldMark Enterprise

Net Worth: 40k


Co-Owner of New Vegas

Re: Warp VC 3rd row plot!

Postby Hunter_Angler » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:49 pm

Bump
Owner of GoldMark Enterprise

Net Worth: 40k


Co-Owner of New Vegas

Re: Warp VC 3rd row plot!

Postby Srikarthecraft » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:01 am

21k
CEO and Founder of MINEBLOX LLC.
Current Locations:
Ferron Island
Aspiria
Future Locations:
Sunset Coast
Sunset Springs
Sycamore City

Re: Warp VC 3rd row plot!

Postby YourAverageName » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:02 am

Srikarthecraft wrote:21k

I bought it, but I can sell it to you for 21K.
~YourAverageNub | YourAverageName
p.k.a. TypicalMCName and xxno0b_pwn3rxx
HelloMiner since Jun 10 2016

NotAverageTunnels- http://tinyurl.com/notavgtunnels
Valencia City-http://tinyurl.com/valenciahm

[14:47:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [httpoverlord -> me] You are now SK's right eyelid.
[14:47:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [httpoverlord -> me] I am sk's left eyelid.

Re: Warp VC 3rd row plot!

Postby Srikarthecraft » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:04 am

YourAverageName wrote:
Srikarthecraft wrote:21k

I bought it, but I can sell it to you for 21K.

Sure, I will be in-game tromorrow to buy it.
YourAverageName likes this post.
CEO and Founder of MINEBLOX LLC.
Current Locations:
Ferron Island
Aspiria
Future Locations:
Sunset Coast
Sunset Springs
Sycamore City

Re: Warp VC 3rd row plot!

Postby Fr00t » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:15 am

Sweg wrote:
Fr00t wrote:Okie I think I got the owners.

Bobbanana -> meh (Fr00t) -> httpoverlord -> MrSuperRed ->
MrSlip


I think i got it lol xD

Even tho plots are going for more now, what did you pay for it?


Lol I bought for like 5.5k xD
Fr00ty Stats!!!

Companies
Co-Owner of Chrome Enterprises

Cities
Co-Owner of RoseWood


Networth
150k+

Re: Warp VC 3rd row plot!

Postby httpoverlord » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:48 am

Uh, nope? Me and Red are the only owners of the plot. Well, I am the owner but I added red as a owner so he can add stuff... MrSlip isn't in the chain.

Edit: I never sold this plot? You cant sell it, I own it...
Come to the dank side, we have memes!

Co-Owner of Wolf Hills!

Re: Warp VC 3rd row plot!

Postby Hunter_Angler » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:58 am

httpoverlord wrote:Uh, nope? Me and Red are the only owners of the plot. Well, I am the owner but I added red as a owner so he can add stuff... MrSlip isn't in the chain.

Edit: I never sold this plot? You cant sell it, I own it...



Red sold it to me
Owner of GoldMark Enterprise

Net Worth: 40k


Co-Owner of New Vegas

Re: Warp VC 3rd row plot!

Postby httpoverlord » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:59 am

Hunter_Angler wrote:
httpoverlord wrote:Uh, nope? Me and Red are the only owners of the plot. Well, I am the owner but I added red as a owner so he can add stuff... MrSlip isn't in the chain.

Edit: I never sold this plot? You cant sell it, I own it...



Red sold it to me


Well then red illegally sold it because I never gave him perms to sell it. You are going to need to have him refund you and re-add me back to the plot.

Ps: Has the secret santa thing even opend yet? :/
Come to the dank side, we have memes!

Co-Owner of Wolf Hills!

PreviousNext