Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report Bugs / Problems Illegal Constant Of Changing City Rules And Eysore

Illegal Constant Of Changing City Rules And Eysore

Found a bug? Can you recreate it? If so, tell us here so we can fix it.

Illegal Constant Of Changing City Rules And Eysore

Postby CwazyMiner » Fri May 19, 2017 8:07 pm

Report On egor_terl and Frostl_Freeze

Hey guys today I'm speaking about the report, on the 19th of may things have really gone to far s you could of seen on chat.

They have been changing the rules nearly all the time depending on my friend Martinguti04 ' s build... they changed the rules of materials for buildings, and even the EYSORE policy putting signs every day including the time to build the building. they even said no bricks for buildings but now they added it to rule board, steedz (patreon) can certainly confirm this was not a rule. This has cost money for Martinguti04 for constantly changing the build, also there has been locking of doors to his building, it was just for there " amusement ". this has gone too far and i hope not every city owner are like this. I have put an image to confirm there New rules and Steedz should also confirm that these rules were not here before.
thank you for your time.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 21.04.08.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 21.04.08.png (837.54 KiB) Viewed 225 times
Last edited by CwazyMiner on Fri May 19, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Report On egor_terl and Frostl_Freeze

Postby YourAverageName » Fri May 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Proof?
YourAverageName
HM Trial Moderator
Curator of the HM Instagram feed
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-
<Trial-Mod ~YerAvgPirate> Currently not taking tunnel orders, sorry :c
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Valencia- Not YourAvgCity

Re: Illegal Constant Of Changing City Rules And Eysore

Postby CwazyMiner » Fri May 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Yes steeds will see the change of rules as they were not like this before approved also, he will see our chat of them changing rules

Postby ~Malamute » Fri May 19, 2017 8:15 pm

I don't think they're allowed to modify existing rules since mods lock all the rule signs, and I don't think they're allowed to enforce new rules unless a mod approves them, so if they're always doing it without these things then I assume it's illegal ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ
2 people like this post.
Retired player since June 2017!
If you would like to keep up with me, friend me on discord @ThatOneDog32; or follow my instagram @Foozly720

Postby thesterninator » Fri May 19, 2017 8:24 pm

What city is this in? City rules are locked and can only be changed by an appeal to staff and even then I think your friend's building is grandfathered in and only needs to obey the rules from they purchased the plot.
Dylad likes this post.

Postby Theemy_Playz » Fri May 19, 2017 8:31 pm

Could be an illegal city if they changed the rules without having the gets signs unlocked.
Dylad likes this post.
Duck Squad

Think about this before you think about bidding!!

Postby CwazyMiner » Fri May 19, 2017 8:41 pm

thesterninator wrote:What city is this in? City rules are locked and can only be changed by an appeal to staff and even then I think your friend's building is grandfathered in and only needs to obey the rules from they purchased the plot.

Well some rules we're not locked unfortunately

Postby Theemy_Playz » Fri May 19, 2017 8:55 pm

CwazyMiner wrote:
thesterninator wrote:What city is this in? City rules are locked and can only be changed by an appeal to staff and even then I think your friend's building is grandfathered in and only needs to obey the rules from they purchased the plot.

Well some rules we're not locked unfortunately

Then its not a legal city, having an illegal city is bannable.
Duck Squad

Think about this before you think about bidding!!

Postby SteedzMinecraft » Fri May 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Ok, let me clear things up.
Everything has now been fixed. The rules that were added were not locked and therefore not approved. Those rules have been removed and replaced with a proper approval topic.
As for CwazyMiner, we are still deciding about the whole eyesore dilemma. We'll get back to him ASAP.
~Gummybear likes this post.
SteedzMinecraft Player Stats!
CEO of Umbralla Corp
CEO of Steedz Stadiums
Owner of Spring City
Net Worth: 150k
Registered Player since Late November 2015, Moderator since November 2016

Postby CwazyMiner » Fri May 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Thanks steeds make me aware of your final discussion about frostl and egor