Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player this actually needs to end

this actually needs to end

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.

Re: this actually needs to end

Postby Multiexplode » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:39 pm

rexthebest wrote:the main reason I am angry about this is because he stole the city off me when I added him and I didn't get it back for about 4 months and by that time monbay expanded and I couldn't get it approved

You added him to the land after he aleady let you know he was cancelling the deal... (it was quite clear he gave you a /mail saying he was cancelling the deal). This kinda proves the point of a forced deal. Him not giving the region back is a different issue and one that does need to be sorted. As for payments though, good luck getting over 300k for the deal that you tried to push onto him.

As for the portal issue, you don't include something into a price the other person won't receive. Let's say that portal was next to a 10x10 region and you were selling that region. Land value is around F500 and you want to sell it for f11000 so that you make f500 from the land and get your 10k back for the portal. Would anyone buy that region from you without the portal? No.

Edit - Even AFTER you posted your original report and tekton9 publicly stateing his cancellation of the deal you reply with a post saying you will add him to the region so that it forces him into the deal and others may think it is an official transaction. Here we are months later with you going silent so you could make money off the situation. This was your own fault that he has access to the city and you don't. While I agree staff should readd you to the city, any payments would be quite stupid as you gave him the region knowing he cancelled the deal. If you want, I can link the original report and quote it if you do deny this.

Postby rexthebest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:56 pm

Multiexplode wrote:
rexthebest wrote:the main reason I am angry about this is because he stole the city off me when I added him and I didn't get it back for about 4 months and by that time monbay expanded and I couldn't get it approved

You added him to the land after he aleady let you know he was cancelling the deal... (it was quite clear he gave you a /mail saying he was cancelling the deal). This kinda proves the point of a forced deal. Him not giving the region back is a different issue and one that does need to be sorted. As for payments though, good luck getting over 300k for the deal that you tried to push onto him.

As for the portal issue, you don't include something into a price the other person won't receive. Let's say that portal was next to a 10x10 region and you were selling that region. Land value is around F500 and you want to sell it for f11000 so that you make f500 from the land and get your 10k back for the portal. Would anyone buy that region from you without the portal? No.

I did say without the portal and he still took the region off me for 4 months that is blatant stealing he may have said he was cancelling the deal but you can not cancel deals I should at least be owed the 1k per day for those months and I added him because I wanted to hold up my end of the deal you can say all you want about how I pushed him into a deal I did not he wanted my land I didn't want to sell so I wanted a premium price for the land its like someone trying to buy Egeo its worth about 400k but I don't think they would sell for under 1 mil

Postby Multiexplode » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:05 pm

I think you should be given the land back, yes. There is no doubt that the land shoukd be yours. The issue is with the payment. You added him to the region knowing he cancelled the deal, that is why payments would not be expected here. Him not giving the region back is a different problem that can be sorted out. I'm saying the 1k a day doesn't apply here as it was your own fault for adding him and he did not ask to be added to the region at the time of you giving it to him. I have people agree to deals all the time and then a day later cancel it because they have buyers remorse or realize there is something better. I can't report any of them as I didn't lose anything nor was I committing them to anything beyond them saying they want to buy something.

Postby rexthebest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Multiexplode wrote:I think you should be given the land back, yes. There is no doubt that the land shoukd be yours. The issue is with the payment. You added him to the region knowing he cancelled the deal, that is why payments would not be expected here. Him not giving the region back is a different problem that can be sorted out. I'm saying the 1k a day doesn't apply here as it was your own fault for adding him and he did not ask to be added to the region at the time of you giving it to him. I have people agree to deals all the time and then a day later cancel it because they have buyers remorse or realize there is something better. I can't report ant of them as I didn't lose anything nor was I committing them to anything beyond them saying they want to buy something.

You can not cancel deals I was just holding up my end of the deal him saying he is cancelling the deal doesn't really mean anything he then removed me from the region without paying me a penny it then took 4months for me to get it back and now it's been severely devalued because I can't get it approved now
I feel like at a minimum I should be getting is the 1k per day for the days he stole

Postby Multiexplode » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:44 pm

I can't argue or debate someone who is clearly not going to change their line of thinking on this. For future reference, the cancellation rule applies if they cancel after one side gives something to the other. Tekton cancelled before you gave him the region. Good luck getting your region back, you will need it as it may even be considered that you gave it to him for free ;p

Postby rexthebest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Multiexplode wrote:I can't argue or debate someone who is clearly not going to change their line of thinking on this. For future reference, the cancellation rule applies if they cancel after one side gives something to the other. Tekton cancelled before you gave him the region. Good luck getting your region back, you will need it as it may even be considered that you gave it to him for free ;p

it never says that in the rules just when a deal is made in chat you are expected to go threw with it I have got the region back however its worthless now because I cant get it approved

Postby Medno » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:35 pm

rexthebest wrote:
Multiexplode wrote:I can't argue or debate someone who is clearly not going to change their line of thinking on this. For future reference, the cancellation rule applies if they cancel after one side gives something to the other. Tekton cancelled before you gave him the region. Good luck getting your region back, you will need it as it may even be considered that you gave it to him for free ;p

it never says that in the rules just when a deal is made in chat you are expected to go threw with it I have got the region back however its worthless now because I cant get it approved

Maybe try asking the staff to un-region it for you. Or you could make a deal to sell it to the nearby city.
Player since 2015.
Solis City Owner.

Postby rexthebest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Medno wrote:
rexthebest wrote:

Maybe try asking the staff to un-region it for you. Or you could make a deal to sell it to the nearby city.

i spent a lot on the city and the nearby city will only buy it for land value

Postby Medno » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:59 pm

rexthebest wrote: i spent a lot on the city and the nearby city will only buy it for land value

why did you spend a lot on the city? If you're buying a new city, why would you pay more than land value, for you to be offered land value is very good. time=F0. You're not going to be paid the F318k that you're asking for as you gave him control despite him saying that he didn't want the job.
Player since 2015.
Solis City Owner.

Postby rexthebest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:04 pm

Medno wrote:
rexthebest wrote: i spent a lot on the city and the nearby city will only buy it for land value

why did you spend a lot on the city? If you're buying a new city, why would you pay more than land value, for you to be offered land value is very good. time=F0. You're not going to be paid the F318k that you're asking for as you gave him control despite him saying that he didn't want the job.

I didn't pay more then land value I'm talking about materials and a nether tunnel I have no use for anymore he took it off me so I couldn't get It approved and the reason why I made him owner was because I had to keep up my end of the deal because you cant cancel deals

PreviousNext