Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player this actually needs to end

this actually needs to end

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.

Re: this actually needs to end

Postby Multiexplode » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:49 pm

I just read through the entire forum thread for the original report you made. I highly doubt you will get a response from a staff member or any actions taken against tekton9 as no transaction or deal was officially made. You were pretty much forcing him into a deal that you tried to screw him over with. After reading the original post, I would like to say I will note not to make any deals with you (rex) in the future because this deal was basically a scam towards tekton. You tried to make him pay 10k more for an asset he wasn't going to received and force him into a deal you don't fully explain and that you know he wouldn't have agreed with at all if he knew what it was from the start. I'm not going to argue with you over if you believe it breaks the rules or not, not many agree with your perspective of the chat rule applying here so it isn't worth anyones time to convince you of that.

Also - 1k per day missed? I hope everyone takes note of this, as that's the an extremely sketchy way to con people out of money.
2 people like this post.

Postby Dubreed24 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:46 pm

I agree with tunnel, I do feel that it was a forced deal and that 1k is pretty sketchy. But on the other hand, Tek did agree to the deal and agreed with the 1k everyday thing. It dosnt really matter what the deal was set but the point is he agreed to a deal and then agreed to another part of the deal. the chat rule should be included with this, Like rex said, Whats the point of having rules when you dont follow though with them. Anyways thats just my point of view and Im not sure if this helped in any way but I think staff should consider taking action here. :D
Retired Player of Hellominers!

Postby Multiexplode » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:32 am

Dubreed24 wrote:I agree with tunnel, I do feel that it was a forced deal and that 1k is pretty sketchy. But on the other hand, Tek did agree to the deal and agreed with the 1k everyday thing. It dosnt really matter what the deal was set but the point is he agreed to a deal and then agreed to another part of the deal. the chat rule should be included with this, Like rex said, Whats the point of having rules when you dont follow though with them. Anyways thats just my point of view and Im not sure if this helped in any way but I think staff should consider taking action here. :D

The chat rule can apply here if you want to go based on technicality of wording. I still find rex to have made the most sketchy report I have ever seen, though, and it is quite clear he is trying to screw over tekton9 as best he can to make the most profit. If tekton9 is to have to pay anything, he should be given the portal system as well (as rex clearly added that into the price). Staff will mostlikely not force someone into a deal as no official transactions were made nor guaranteed.

Postby MrSuperRed » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:09 am

Multiexplode wrote:
Dubreed24 wrote:I agree with tunnel, I do feel that it was a forced deal and that 1k is pretty sketchy. But on the other hand, Tek did agree to the deal and agreed with the 1k everyday thing. It dosnt really matter what the deal was set but the point is he agreed to a deal and then agreed to another part of the deal. the chat rule should be included with this, Like rex said, Whats the point of having rules when you dont follow though with them. Anyways thats just my point of view and Im not sure if this helped in any way but I think staff should consider taking action here. :D

The chat rule can apply here if you want to go based on technicality of wording. I still find rex to have made the most sketchy report I have ever seen, though, and it is quite clear he is trying to screw over tekton9 as best he can to make the most profit. If tekton9 is to have to pay anything, he should be given the portal system as well (as rex clearly added that into the price). Staff will mostlikely not force someone into a deal as no official transactions were made nor guaranteed.

It's likely not much action will be of procrastination by staff, but the '1k a day' acted as a safety net for rexthebest. He said 1k a day, and Tekton hasn't paid yet, which led to his faulting. There's an equal balance of misinterpretation on both sides.
Hey!

GNR Inc (25% equity owner)
SuperRed Inc (100% equity owner)

"No one has changed the world by following what the world has told them to do" - some guy on tedx forget his name

Net Worth: 2.5m

Postby jojojujujackjack » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:30 am

MrSuperRed wrote:
Multiexplode wrote:

However Rex didn' tell Tek to pay him by a certain date, based in the deal they agreed on. This is because Rex told Tel that the total will go up 1k per day as a late fee, but Tek isn't obligated to pay Rex right now since this is an "infinite" deal. If Rex said "You can pay up till #/#/####", then he would have a reason to report.

Postby rexthebest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:43 pm

the main reason I am angry about this is because he stole the city off me when I added him and I didn't get it back for about 4 months and by that time monbay expanded and I couldn't get it approved

Postby rexthebest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:49 pm

Multiexplode wrote:

there was the transaction of land

Postby xX_LukePlayz_Xx » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:00 pm

PLEASE STOP BUMPING THIS. IT IS NO LONGER A TOPIC WE ARE INTERESTED IN.
DO NOT EAT MY PIE. I WILL KILL YOU.
#MANHATTAN2k17!

Postby rexthebest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Multiexplode wrote:I just read through the entire forum thread for the original report you made. I highly doubt you will get a response from a staff member or any actions taken against tekton9 as no transaction or deal was officially made. You were pretty much forcing him into a deal that you tried to screw him over with. After reading the original post, I would like to say I will note not to make any deals with you (rex) in the future because this deal was basically a scam towards tekton. You tried to make him pay 10k more for an asset he wasn't going to received and force him into a deal you don't fully explain and that you know he wouldn't have agreed with at all if he knew what it was from the start. I'm not going to argue with you over if you believe it breaks the rules or not, not many agree with your perspective of the chat rule applying here so it isn't worth anyones time to convince you of that.

Also - 1k per day missed? I hope everyone takes note of this, as that's the an extremely sketchy way to con people out of money.

I did say without the tunnel and the reason why I included it was because the tunnel wouldn't of been much use to me without the city I had plans to make another city but it would of cost a lot to region the tunnel to it and it would have also been a long walk the main reason why I bought that tunnel was because it only had about a 20 second walk time so people could get there quick

Postby Theemy_Playz » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:50 pm

xX_LukePlayz_Xx wrote:PLEASE STOP BUMPING THIS. IT IS NO LONGER A TOPIC WE ARE INTERESTED IN.

It is one we need sorting tho
MrSuperRed likes this post.

Think about this before you think about bidding!!

PreviousNext