Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player this actually needs to end

this actually needs to end

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.

this actually needs to end

Postby rexthebest » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:09 am

report on tekton9
I would like to know what actually happened to this report I was never told why they rejected it
I would like it if you could reconsider or the reason why you rejected
and before you read anymore please don't start spamming how much you h8 me for making this as I'm not the only person who has reported someone for this and they got far less h8 then the last post i made of this report

this all started on the 3rd of Feb. 2017
we were agreeing a fee on a city I was building RG NAME valleywood
we came to a deal at 106k with no portal as shown on the screenshot and logs below
http://imgur.com/a/RaLZg
[06:13:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~Tek] so if we do not have a deal it will cost you 106k with no portal
[06:14:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~Tek -> me] we have a deal
[06:14:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~Tek] ok

we then agreed on a clause that for every day he didn't pay for the city it would go up by 1k per day

[06:03:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~Tek] can we have a agreement that every day your late you will pay a extra 1k
[06:03:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~Tek -> me] sure

then about 20 hours later cancelled the deal which you cannot do I then reported him after about 10 flame wars a lot of h8 and almost 5 months later i got a response that explained nothing also at this point monbay expanded right to the 5 block border of my city and now i cant get it approved

quote from rules
The chat is also used to make deals with other people. Therefore, if you make an agreement with someone, you are expected to follow through with it.

I should be owed

please staff don't make me wait another 5 months

also no grammar because i cant be bothered

EDIT
he also took the city off me for a couple of months without paying
Last edited by rexthebest on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 people like this post.

Re: this actually needs to end

Postby ~Gummybear » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:44 am

Hey Rex

~ HariBearGB
HelloMiners player since: 15th May 2016

- Obtain your dream that seems so far away, and get your binoculars out and see the different paths. 2K17

Postby rexthebest » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:04 am

bump

Postby WEATHER2DAY » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:29 am

Why did you make this report so long after this all had happened? Did he message you recently about something or were you just planning on banking 1K everyday you didn't report him? Am I missing something? :|
2 people like this post.
Net Worth - 200K+

Postby rexthebest » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:54 am

WEATHER2DAY wrote:Why did you make this report so long after this all had happened? Did he message you recently about something or were you just planning on banking 1K everyday you didn't report him? Am I missing something? :|

I did report him but the last report took 5 months for the staff to make a decision and they didn't explain why they rejected why have rules when you don't enforce them
2 people like this post.

Postby rexthebest » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Bump

Postby rexthebest » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:23 am

Bump

Postby rexthebest » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:25 am

Bump

Postby rexthebest » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:22 pm