Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player Report: Theemy_Playz

Report: Theemy_Playz

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.

Re: Report: Theemy_Playz

Postby Theemy_Playz » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:01 pm

No, if you look at it it shows you answered it within the next minute of the day, please just leave me alone, I don't know what your problem is...

Postby Hunter_Angler » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:06 pm

Tekton9 wrote:Honestly, just calm down, there is no reason to start something because of this. If it makes supereloaded less upset Ill pay him 1k In game myself to get him to stop. There was no reason to make a report about something stupid like this. I hate it when players that usually get along fine get angry over something stupid and small like, oh I don't know: Nothing Happening. XD

Stupid argument in my opinion, this is just for a small amount of money
Owner of GoldMark Enterprise

Net Worth: 40k

Co-Owner of New Vegas

Postby SuperReloaded » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:18 pm

Theemy_Playz wrote:No, if you look at it it shows you answered it within the next minute of the day, please just leave me alone, I don't know what your problem is...

[12:10:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Theemy_Playz> I will pay 1k too anybody who can tell me why this number is specail: 24601 within the next

[12:10:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrSuperRed> Jean Valjean's convict number was 24601. Popular myth states that the number was chosen by Hugo beca
[12:10:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrSuperRed> ause it was the date that he was conceived (24th of June, 1801). It is only known that he was born o

12:10:09
12:10:36
Tell me how that is the next day?

Edit: Her friends are calling me 'bullies' and 'troublemakers' and saying that this is my way of money.

Theemy also heated up the debate by stating that "What is your problem?" which I think is really her way of saying "Wow i'm going to get banned because you have evidence! Don't get me banned please" When really she's the one who told me to make a report and said "Good luck with that"
Hunter_Angler likes this post.
Hey!

I love Jesus!

Postby ~HariBear » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:43 pm

How pathetic :I
Cities:
Mayor and Founder of Ferron Island. Visit the website by clicking the underline above!
Companies
Founder/CEO of MultiEco Apts.
Founder/CEO of Rotoyl Inc.
Info:
Assets: 500K+
Networth: 180k
Player since: May 15th 2016.

Postby Theemy_Playz » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:08 pm

Trying too get somebody banned who spends a lot of time on hello miners and it is my favourite server for the fun of having a debate is really not cool.

You want too get me banned for scam but how is it scam if you lost nothing on your behalf?

As I said I did not pay you because you cheated by googling the answer and you did not get it within the minute.

Ontop of that when you say too me "I reported you." You use my response against me by taking a screen shot of chat? why?!

Please just leave me be.

- Theemy

Postby Theemy_Playz » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:13 pm

I dont refuse too give the date! I can't remember! As I told you the many times you asked me!!

Postby CrocadillyPop » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:15 pm

This is only a casual quiz. Maybe Theemy timed it wrong? Maybe she made a mistake? Whatever happened, it's only a prize of F1k and it's only a silly quiz so this is a stupid thing to report.
Chrono likes this post.
Self-Proclaimed Spleef Champion

Deputy Owner of Aqua Branch

Fond lover of Feline Furries <3

Postby DutchSquad » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:23 pm

Lol an discussion about only

1000 forsals :D

I should say mine some cobble and dirt and sell it to government lmao :lol:

~DutchSquad

Ps. Got something with my grammar? Deal with it :twisted:
3 people like this post.
Dont juge my choices without understanding my reasons.

Postby SuperReloaded » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:27 pm

Theemy_Playz wrote:I dont refuse too give the date! I can't remember! As I told you the many times you asked me!!

Okay, but I guess you were wrong about the stop watch thing?
Hey!

I love Jesus!

Postby ~HariBear » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:43 pm

DutchSquad wrote:Lol an discussion about only

1000 forsals :D

I should say mine some cobble and dirt and sell it to government lmao :lol:

~DutchSquad

Ps. Got something with my grammar? Deal with it :twisted:

For once. I agree with you.
Cities:
Mayor and Founder of Ferron Island. Visit the website by clicking the underline above!
Companies
Founder/CEO of MultiEco Apts.
Founder/CEO of Rotoyl Inc.
Info:
Assets: 500K+
Networth: 180k
Player since: May 15th 2016.

PreviousNext