Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Market Buying gov plots /buildings

Buying gov plots /buildings

Want to buy or sell a house, business or something else? Post here.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Real Estate Market

Buying gov plots /buildings

Postby X_BRAX_X » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:25 am

I am currently looking for government city plots and apartment buildings in government cities or private cities. I am looking for apartment buildings that can at-least make 5k in profit a month. Post photos, coordinates, and what city the plot or building is located in. Also post the asking price for the building or plot, and how close it is to a nether tunnel, or warp. I will be checking them out and I will reply to your post or I will mail you asap.
Orbit Industries- "The Future is in Our Hands"

Re: Buying gov plots /buildings

Postby blueshadow2002 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:21 am

I have one in rc far away from warp that is 12k in land value, but I will only sell it for 20k with the ugly building on it or 25k with a building built for you!

I am only selling for this high because I also want it even if it does not sell and can make a lot of money with the 12k land value. I'll show you in game!

(Btw can you add people to their secret Santa chests)

Thanks multi for my fav meme <3

Postby KyleDaForumPolice » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:09 am

I got an apartment building in ferron that makes 6k in profit. I would be willing to sell it for around 9k (negotiatiable). This was the one I was selling in your previous post like this, so this was the application I gave;
This is for the Player Helpers isn't it? Well I got a really nice one in Ferron. Pictures below
http://imgur.com/a/nkTaM
Details:
Price per apartment: 200F
Number of apartments: 32 (A couple are rented out already)
Plot: It is in Downtown Ferron. it's a 22x13 (I think; I'm bad at counting)
~Kyle
    CEO and Owner of Kabeer Designs
    Owner of Dubai
    Total newb
    Forum cop
    Horse

"Should we not jump off this cliff?" - Kyle 2017
"Pfft Nah"- Jenica 2017
RIP Jenica and Kyle 2017

Postby X_BRAX_X » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:08 am

Blue and Kyle pm me on the forums or in-game so I can ask you a few questions about the buildings.

Postby X_BRAX_X » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:39 pm

Bump

Postby Hawk2002 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:56 pm

I got an building in Ferron right in front of the downtown portal. Only 3k is the price! I don't have pics, but the region name is ferron22. The building is very easy to find though! The building can make 5k easily if you make a few dividers for rooms, or make the building one floor taller! Here is a thorough description:
1. 2 stories high.
2. White.
3. 2 balconies.
4. Right behind/front of the downtown Ferron portal (depends on how you spawn in the portal).

Postby ~Aryan » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Hawk2002 wrote:I got an building in Ferron right in front of the downtown portal. Only 3k is the price! I don't have pics, but the region name is ferron22. The building is very easy to find though! The building can make 5k easily if you make a few dividers for rooms, or make the building one floor taller! Here is a thorough description:
1. 2 stories high.
2. White.
3. 2 balconies.
4. Right behind/front of the downtown Ferron portal (depends on how you spawn in the portal).

This is not a Government plot/building....

Btw Brax - I may have one for you one WC or NC msg me in game.
<~Aryan> "It's the small things in life that make one happy, cherish those moments"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
CEO & Founder of Elemental Incorporated
CEO & Co-Founder of Citadel Infrastructure Company
City Founder of Elemental Hills
Secretary of State for Ashford City
Net Worth: F2,136,000

Postby CaptainAmerica » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:42 pm

~Aryan wrote:
Hawk2002 wrote:I got an building in Ferron right in front of the downtown portal. Only 3k is the price! I don't have pics, but the region name is ferron22. The building is very easy to find though! The building can make 5k easily if you make a few dividers for rooms, or make the building one floor taller! Here is a thorough description:
1. 2 stories high.
2. White.
3. 2 balconies.

Brax did say they want Govt or Private cities :P
Faded

Postby X_BRAX_X » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:09 pm

~Aryan wrote:
1. 2 stories high.
2. White.
3. 2 balconies.

I only want government plots for now but I'm fine with a private city building.

Also everyone who posted msg me in-game so I can see the buildings.

Postby X_BRAX_X » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:08 am

Bump.

Next