Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion What happened to Solaris? Who would even do this?

What happened to Solaris? Who would even do this?

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: What happened to Solaris? Who would even do this?

Postby Felipe98_ » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:25 pm

This happened to Eisch's city a while ago too
2 people like this post.
Owner of Montego Bay city! :D
Montego Bay City: http://www.tinyurl.com/MBayCity
Properties for Sale: http://www.tinyurl.com/FelSell
98Housing Company: http://www.tinyurl.com/98Housing

Postby richie_rich123 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:35 pm

If lava buckets and water buckets were used admins can find the culprit through logs.
Dylad likes this post.
Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby Dylad » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:42 pm

richie_rich123 wrote:If lava buckets and water buckets were used admins can find the culprit through logs.

I believe Arctic is doing that rn, he had me test out if the message pops up for me in Solaris and it did, so they're going to check that out :D
Owner of M.M.F. Food Suppliers
==================
Future Owner Of M.M.F. Shops Second Row NC, next to GNR!
==================
Former Owner Of Basin City
==================
Net Worth- 130k
==================
Highest Balance-90k

Postby ZacTheMan1 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Felipe98_ wrote:This happened to Eisch's city a while ago too

Yes this happened to Springfield but we won't take it down because it takes too long :)

Postby MrPumpcan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:58 pm

i would love to take it down if u need me to.

Owner of The Cookiemon Company and Centx Banks plus I also own pumpcan Corp and plam Shores

Net Worth 100K

Postby Dylad » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:01 pm

MrPumpcan wrote:i would love to take it down if u need me to.

You can always ask Ultra in game ;)
Owner of M.M.F. Food Suppliers
==================
Future Owner Of M.M.F. Shops Second Row NC, next to GNR!
==================
Former Owner Of Basin City
==================
Net Worth- 130k
==================
Highest Balance-90k

Postby Iuoae » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:57 am

Oh my god!
Iuoae - Owner and founder of Sycamore City

Alliance coordinator for the Western HelloMiners City Alliance

Also CEO of EnderShop, CEO of HelloMiners homeless charity, official HM player helper

Net worth: 400K

Postby Amazon_Alexa » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:59 am

Dylad wrote:It's came to my attention that it seems as someone had trolled the outside of Solaris. As a former worker and a friend of Ultra, I wonder who could even do this and why?
Everyone, if you can, this will be extreme to demolish and Ultra has just learned of it now. I also believe that this is way to large to be done alone in a short while or done without a client.
Here is a picture.
IMG_0329.PNG

Again, who would do this to one of the greatest cities on the server? This is obvously the act of a troll and something that happened over night. From what I see, the person who did this had a strong hate for Ultra or Solaris. Please, help Ultra the best you can, he'll need it with this one...

To be honest, as much as this can be considered as trolling, it is technically in a unregioned area, so it's not violating any rules, since it's not in the Solaris City region. Regarding the water and lava pouring into the city, that would be considered as griefing, and would at the most be a Level 3.

Postby Iuoae » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:02 am

Amazon_Alexa wrote:
Dylad wrote:It's came to my attention that it seems as someone had trolled the outside of Solaris. As a former worker and a friend of Ultra, I wonder who could even do this and why?
Everyone, if you can, this will be extreme to demolish and Ultra has just learned of it now. I also believe that this is way to large to be done alone in a short while or done without a client.
Here is a picture.
IMG_0329.PNG

Again, who would do this to one of the greatest cities on the server? This is obvously the act of a troll and something that happened over night. From what I see, the person who did this had a strong hate for Ultra or Solaris. Please, help Ultra the best you can, he'll need it with this one...

To be honest, as much as this can be considered as trolling, it is technically in a unregioned area, so it's not violating any rules, since it's not in the Solaris City region.

That's not the point, it destroyed areas within the regioned area of Solaris.

Dylad I have a haste beacon in my city which I can transport over to the scene with all the iron blocks, I can place it there and then we can use that to destroy all the cobble quicker.

I know how this feels since I had a minor event like this happening outside my city.

My feelings are with Dylad and Ultra.
Iuoae - Owner and founder of Sycamore City

Alliance coordinator for the Western HelloMiners City Alliance

Also CEO of EnderShop, CEO of HelloMiners homeless charity, official HM player helper

Net worth: 400K

Postby Ravenmoon01(~T90X27) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:03 am

I would suggest leaving the cobblestone for now, it might still be needed.

"No matter what is thrown our way, we must not give up, we must overcome it..."

PreviousNext