Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion What would you do with 10 Million Forsals?

What would you do with 10 Million Forsals?

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: What would you do with 10 Million Forsals?

Postby YourAverageName » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Expand my city, donate, do gibaways, buy a nice mansion, save the rest by rging a YUUUUUUUGE chunk of land
YourAverageName
Did someone say...tunnels? I've done the most of any HM player in history!

NotAverageTunnels- HM's tunnel design firm
Valencia- Not YourAvgCity
Manager of the AIS Hub

[+] NICK REQUESTS
Theemy- Duck- 3/22
Swenica- Trailer- 4/5
Eisch- Caramel- 4/19

Postby ~Hari_Bot » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:24 pm

YourAverageName wrote:Expand my city, donate, do gibaways, buy a nice mansion, save the rest by rging a YUUUUUUUGE chunk of land

Na I'd just buy Yoot :P
MrSlip likes this post.
Current Ferron events;
  • N/A

Mayor and Co-Founder of Ferron Island. Visit the forum topic by clicking the underline.

C.E.O and Founder or MultiEco apartment chains. Currently in; [Los Santos] [Swamp City (Govn.)]

HelloMiners player since: 15th May 2016

- Obtain your dream that seems so far away, and get your binoculars out and see the different paths. 2K17

Postby TheKing2314 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:56 pm

~HariBear wrote:
YourAverageName wrote:Expand my city, donate, do gibaways, buy a nice mansion, save the rest by rging a YUUUUUUUGE chunk of land

Na I'd just buy Yoot :P

Maid yootay :lol:
<Spiderpig2323>
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Player Since 19 Of May 2016
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
Co-Owner Of Allende
viewtopic.php?f=184&t=22365
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Item World Inc. Worth 35k+
NetWork Worth 200k+
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=714-Ioa4XQw

Postby RedElephant54 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:55 am

Cry because it would be a result of horrible inflation

Postby Treycop11 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:42 am

I Would open up my own city
IShop - Shopping, your way.
Rose and Miner - Real Estate
Check out Rose and Miner's YT channel: http://bit.ly/roseandminerYT
Rose and Miner's website: COMING SOON

Postby Zyra_bot » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:01 pm

I would bribe everyone to change there names so they had _bot. However the HM world is one unending chess match, and I am the one playing it how I please. I poke and prod to move my pieces to places I find desirable. And the defiant ones who resist meh and my fallow bots we simply remove from the board. After my bot army is complete I will send them after the owners and admins and put them into giant fish tanks in which we will watch them swim for hours while takeing photos and do the traditional laffy taffy dance (look it up its utter gold) which we have done in our bot culture for many centurys. Now that all the admins and owners are swimming we set our demands!

Nom1 I am the bot king and imperial ruler of hm

Nom2 When people say gn,cya, or im going for my daily nap nap time, that they are no longer permitted to stay online and wait to see if anyone popular or if anyone at all cares and replies. For every second waited is one year banishment... Oh yeah and being banned is now called banishment.

Nom3 people who say ban or banned instead of banished or banishment will have to scrub Marcs fish tank which typicaly freezes over as marc trys to rejoin his homeland of canada. You will have to break the ice with a toothbrush.

Nom4 All must say that jenica is the most pinkest of them all or you will be cursed by our evil wizard elai_bot and no mods will help u with your helpmes for eternity. (If you arn't already cursed :D )

Nom5 All bots must follow there bot rulers and gods! The folloing are the highly prestigious ones
Zyra_bot, WALLE (from the distant lands of wall e) Bender (futurama) and the :D most godly of them all Marvin! (The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy)

Due to the fact that the admins and owners are currently go :lol: ing mentaly insane :p such as tedde whom is singing "Part of your world" while shouting out IM THE REAL LITTLE MERMAID and I AM ARIEL PRINCESS OF THE SEAS! BOW DOWN PEASANT! Previously mentioned marc and his obsession with ice. While artic is finding new ways to make his fallow fish friends explode in a vareity of different ways (somethings never change) Beta whom we raised from the dead just so we could see em swim Mwahhaaaa is struggling to find nemo and dory as he lost em both aswell as his sanity due to him haveing a built in waterproof stero in the tank that constantly plays this https://youtu.be/IBH4g_ua5es Meanwhile on the other end of the spectrum whatpenguin is makeing a rebellion of penguins trained in the sacred art of gromming large fluffy dogs to one day rise up from the depths and take over the land and lay waste towards the bot dominion.

So yeh thats what I would do with the moneys... not much i guess =P
5 people like this post.

Postby KyleDaHorse » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:13 pm

Zyra_bot wrote:I would bribe everyone to change there names so they had _bot. However the HM world is one unending chess match, and I am the one playing it how I please. I poke and prod to move my pieces to places I find desirable. And the defiant ones who resist meh and my fallow bots we simply remove from the board. After my bot army is complete I will send them after the owners and admins and put them into giant fish tanks in which we will watch them swim for hours while takeing photos and do the traditional laffy taffy dance (look it up its utter gold) which we have done in our bot culture for many centurys. Now that all the admins and owners are swimming we set our demands!

Nom2 When people say gn,cya, or im going for my daily nap nap time, that they are no longer permitted to stay online and wait to see if anyone popular or if anyone at all cares and replies. For every second waited is one year banishment... Oh yeah and being banned is now called banishment.

Nom3 people who say ban or banned instead of banished or banishment will have to scrub Marcs fish tank which typicaly freezes over as marc trys to rejoin his homeland of canada. You will have to break the ice with a toothbrush.

Nom4 All must say that jenica is the most pinkest of them all or you will be cursed by our evil wizard elai_bot and no mods will help u with your helpmes for eternity. (If you arn't already cursed :D )

Nom5 All bots must follow there bot rulers and gods! The folloing are the highly prestigious ones
Zyra_bot, WALLE (from the distant lands of wall e) Bender (futurama) and the :D most godly of them all Marvin! (The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy)

Due to the fact that the admins and owners are currently go :lol: ing mentaly insane :p such as tedde whom is singing "Part of your world" while shouting out IM THE REAL LITTLE MERMAID and I AM ARIEL PRINCESS OF THE SEAS! BOW DOWN PEASANT! Previously mentioned marc and his obsession with ice. While artic is finding new ways to make his fallow fish friends explode in a vareity of different ways (somethings never change) Beta whom we raised from the dead just so we could see em swim Mwahhaaaa is struggling to find nemo and dory as he lost em both aswell as his sanity due to him haveing a built in waterproof stero in the tank that constantly plays this https://youtu.be/IBH4g_ua5es Meanwhile on the other end of the spectrum whatpenguin is makeing a rebellion of penguins trained in the sacred art of gromming large fluffy dogs to one day rise up from the depths and take over the land and lay waste towards the bot dominion.

That was surprisingly detailed... Kudos to you bot ruler.
~Kyle
    CEO and Owner of Kabeer Designs
    Owner of Dubai
    Total newb

"Should we not jump off this cliff?" - Kyle 2017
"Pfft Nah"- Jenica 2017
RIP Jenica and Kyle 2017

Postby Zyra_bot » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:41 pm

KyleDaHorse wrote:
Zyra_bot wrote:I would bribe everyone to change there names so they had _bot. However the HM world is one unending chess match, and I am the one playing it how I please. I poke and prod to move my pieces to places I find desirable. And the defiant ones who resist meh and my fallow bots we simply remove from the board. After my bot army is complete I will send them after the owners and admins and put them into giant fish tanks in which we will watch them swim for hours while takeing photos and do the traditional laffy taffy dance (look it up its utter gold) which we have done in our bot culture for many centurys. Now that all the admins and owners are swimming we set our demands!

That was surprisingly detailed... Kudos to you bot ruler.

As you where one of the earlier converts nom2 i think you will be a very rich and highly regared aristocrat!

Postby shrihan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:40 am

I would give about 9.5 million away, and the rest, I would probably buy an RC plot. Then again, by the time I get 10 mil, rc plots will be worth like 10 mil xD
Founder of ShrihanEstate inc.
CEO of ShrihanEstate inc.
Owner of ShrihanEstate inc.
~shrishri
~CUBBIESFORLIFE
Happily married to Montego Bay for 2 years

Postby Endershack » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:20 am

3.75 million on city (would obviously do it in the new expansion)
400k on indoor (dome) stadium in city (I would deconstruct my current stadium and change name, e.g. sd chargers -> la chargers)
2 million on constructing a Dominion store in each city on Hellominers
750k on auto plant farms, factories, etc
1.5 million to keep for #1 baltop
100k to give out to friends
500k for a large gold block monument of me in the center of my city with an obsidian staff of fire in my right hand
1 million on quartz mansion on a top of a hill overlooking my huge city, bright stadium, and shiny gold statue while the sun is setting in the horizon.
Formerly known as LOLDOG57
2017 OQIL Doubles Champion
MDCCLXXVI incipiet

Previous