Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements WINNER CHOSEN! NO MORE ENTRIES

WINNER CHOSEN! NO MORE ENTRIES

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: 20k GIVEAWAY!

Postby EischMC » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:48 pm

EischMC
I want to add some neat stuff to my city that I am building with zactheman1, so this would help us out.

Also sad to see you go, I remember zac talking about how you gave him tons of jobs.
Owner of Springfield

Actions cannot be undone, so don't let them ruin the fun.

Postby ZacTheMan1 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:55 pm

First of all, I think on behalf of all the players on hellominers we are so sad to see you go.

While being one of your builders and closest friends I have found out how kind you are.

You have made a great difference by making many cities and havin many in the making. I am glad to know that i helped you on your time with hellominers.

Now, I would use this money to build the city that you saw on your last day with me up. You are well known in the city department so I will dedicated a memorial to you in my city stating all the work you have done. This will show all of the people that never saw you what you did for this server.

Again, one last goodbye from me and I would like to thank you for what you have done.

Postby Zyra_bot » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:03 pm

Zyra_bot
Reason: Me and trekkie are building a very natural forest with some scattered plots so we dont expect to make much money of it as its mainly for visuals rather than profit. However any money that does come in will really be appreciated as it will be bringing beauty to hellominers on a large scale hopefully :)

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:06 pm

SpartanPride7

I would use it to make Avalon better and to continue to make it one of the best cities on the server! :D
"Well my heart is gold, and my hands are cold" ~Halsey

Postby Jarvis » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:25 pm

TheGamingSriv
I want it to fund my first millitary city, I have problems with funding rn, but a lot of desiging. If you want to see some of them, -3050 -2700 on the server map
Over 200k in assets

Co-Owner of the Ferron Farm

MineCraft player for over 7 years

Fortune Company owner

Co-owner of Empis

Manager if Ferron

Postby brookeezz » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:31 pm

ign: brookeezz
reason why i would like the money: the money would give me a great oppurtunity to work on a build without worrying too much about how much the materials cost. i would also be able to buy plots in nice areas and make some great builds ive always dreamed of building! so sad to see you go, but its nice your doing something useful with the money :)

Postby ~Nathan » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:15 am

IGN: dawn_doggy
Why you want it: I would love this money to invest more into my city, make it even more beautiful than it already is. If you give this to me, you won't understand how happy I will be xD
"She's country, from the songs she plays to the prayers she prays,
That's the way she was born and raised, she ain't afraid to stay, country
Brother she's country"

Jag talar lite svenska!

Postby Felipe98_ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:31 am

IGN: Felipe98_
Why you want it: I'd invest it in monbay :P
Owner of Montego Bay city! :D
Montego Bay City: http://www.tinyurl.com/MBayCity
Properties for Sale: http://www.tinyurl.com/FelSell
98Housing Company: http://www.tinyurl.com/98Housing

Postby taloju » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:16 am

IGN: Taloju
Reason: For some time, I have the idea of building a university for users who want to learn about economics, business and useful concepts. Many users go by the server wasting money, not knowing how to invest it. The idea is to build a complete university, in addition to hiring experienced teachers, in order to increase the number of people with the capacity to invest and be active economic players in HM.
On the other hand, this will also allow new users to adapt more easily, and increase the number of users on the server.
Thanks
Taloju

7 years of experience in minecraft
CEO - TaloCorp
TaloShop - McTalo - All Inclusive Hotel

Contact me for economy or build Jobs.

Postby AlexRocksIII » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:55 am

AlexRocksIII

I want it since I invested nearly 100k on Arcadia Cove and it was sold without me gaining a cent.

PreviousNext