Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements WINNER CHOSEN! NO MORE ENTRIES

WINNER CHOSEN! NO MORE ENTRIES

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: 20k GIVEAWAY!

Postby Cedricko_21 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:49 pm

IGN: Cedricko_21
Reason: I would use the 20k Forsals to continue expanding Ocelot City. Owned by Senjara and I, Ocelot City has experienced unprecedented growth; we sold 26 plots in 29 days! We have grown from starting with 90k and have reached Tier 1 last week, thanks to facilities such as beginner homes, the abundance of parks; and in the coming days, a work center for people to use. With the funds, we can accommodate many more people through the city expansions (as our city profit margin is just reaching its break-even point).

Thank you for your kind act in proposing this and we will all sincerely miss you. Although I may have never worked with you on HM, I wish you the best for your future endeavours beyond HM and in real life. Good luck! :D
Last edited by Cedricko_21 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Co-owner of Ocelot City - Small suburb plots starting from 900F, Large building plots starting from 3000F! Now at 235k in Land Value!
Co-owner of Ocelots - your Concrete Supplier! Now open in Valley City!

Net Worth: 140k

Postby JokinWaffle » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:50 pm

IGN: JokinWaffle
Why I Want It: I would be able to expand my park business ten fold. Also, it could help develop my city and take it to the next level. (Or tier for that matter :lol: ) Finally, I would just really appreciate having it. Anything and everything I get from other people I appreciate a lot, and hopefully, I can use it to give back in some way as well. Thank you so much! We will all miss you. :cry: I hope your irl efforts go as you wish.
JokinWaffle -"Thanks for watching, and I hope you have a Jokingly Wafflicious day!"

Co-Owner of Strudelstrad-Estimated Current Net Value: 120K
Owner/Founder of UrbanWaffle& Co.

Postby WEATHER2DAY » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:54 pm

IGN: WEATHER2DAY
Reason: I would love to have the 20K to use toward claiming more land for a future city of mine. Never realized how expensive land is up until now! :?

Also, thanks for doing this MrSlip. I will defo be missing you as you were always such a kind, respectful, and encouraging player. Best of luck IRL! :)

Postby ~Baz » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:03 pm

Irl: BAZitup63
Reason: This could severely help my business
Ps: Gl In real life :mrgreen:
~Baz
Owner of BAZ co.

Postby Egor_Terl » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:27 pm

IGN:Egor_Terl
Reason: I own a city and I really need to expand a region which a person has wanted a plot in!

Net worth of 150k+
Owner of Snowpine City
Owner of Gold Arrow Inc

Postby elai » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:35 pm

IGN: CaptainElai
Why you want it: I want to make a city where all plots are super cheap and they get rented out to the poor so they can afford business and plots too
Oyesta Founder
I am back April 1st, 2017
OyestaOne Non-Profit Organization coming soon!

Its Elai :)

Postby richie_rich123 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:36 pm

i would like the money so that I can hire some people and finish Isla Nublar. As of now anything I have really done has been at my personal expense. The money would be used to make the addition realistic looking, pay builders to finish Main Street, and buy materials to build rides. The park will be completely done by next summer and has been in the works for years. It isn't owned by me but I work on it because I love the idea of Hellominers having a well built and large theme park.
Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Postby UnboxingGold » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:46 pm

IGN- UnboxingGold

Why I want it ?

To help modify my factory into a villager market/job center to help new players

Postby natedogg723 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:52 pm

i wanna use it to invest and make more money!

P.S Miss you slip :(
Natedogg723
Networth 1.1mil+
CFO of Rapid4 Corporation!
Other then that I'm useless and rich

Postby ~Bmatt » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:35 pm

IGN: CallMeBmatt
Why you want it: Some funds to expand Sunset Springs and especially OreStore. :P
Thanks for doing this :)
Visit the OreStore topic! - Our factory will be built soon! Stay tuned
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -Cool new additions! Check us out by clicking the link!
Stats!-
HM player since October 5th 2013, Moderator since May 16th 2015, Sunset Springs & OreStore Founder, 7th millionare on HM.
"Being wealthy should not be considered a supremacy or grant, but an incredible achievement one has earned from years of work dedication" -CallMeBmatt 2017

PreviousNext