Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Adios

Adios

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Adios

Postby SouthSlice » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:39 pm

Hello today my friends, I have been pondering this descision for a while now but I have finally come to terms with myself. I have decided to leave the HelloMiners community. I no longer fell the want/desire to play on the server anymore. Why? I don't know. Who knows, I might even postpone all this and keep playing. But if I do, I will join for a bit to say hello to everyone and catch up on the latest drama lol. With my decision I will be giving out all my forsals and my only property ( A factory type thing with a villager breeder, villager trading system, wool farms, and other farms for agriculture) and I will also be giving away my nether spawner as well. I will most likely be giving away my forsals in-game but I will leave who gets the factory and spawner up to this topic. To enter yourself into the "raffle" just put your IGN as a reply to this topic and you're in! :D

Best of luck!
-SouthSlice
2 people like this post.

Re: Adios

Postby MrSuperRed » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:45 pm

Oh no man.. We weren't really 'friends' but we did have some good talks.

Hope you do good at whatever you do!
Sincerely..
~Red/MrSuperRed/RedSwag0195
SouthSlice likes this post.
Hey!

GNR Inc (50% equity owner)
SuperRed Inc (100% equity owner)

"No one has changed the world by following what the world has told them to do" - some guy on tedx forget his name

Net Worth: 2m

Postby ~Aryan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:19 pm

Hey South, I know we haven't known each other very long. But for the time we did, we became very good friends and you are a great guy! Had some nice talks, hope to see you some time if we're visiting the same time. Anyways, cya! :)
<~Aryan> "It's the small things in life that make one happy, cherish those moments"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
CEO & Founder of Elemental Incorporated
CEO & Co-Founder of Citadel Infrastructure Company
City Founder of Elemental Hills
Secretary of State for Ashford City
Net Worth: F2,136,000

Postby ~Tunnel » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:30 pm

YourAverageName
YourAverageName | ~Tunnel
HM Player since 2016/6/9
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-
Tunnel Awards- Vote now!
Valencia- Not YourAvgCity

Postby ~Nathan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:31 pm

I barely known you, but you seemed SUPER nice, everyone loved u lol.

My IGN for giveaway:
NathansCookie
_SpidgetFinner likes this post.
"She's country, from the songs she plays to the prayers she prays,
That's the way she was born and raised, she ain't afraid to stay, country
Brother she's country"

Jag talar lite svenska!

Postby SouthSlice » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:40 pm

~Nathan wrote:I barely known you, but you seemed SUPER nice, everyone loved u lol.

My IGN for giveaway:
NathansCookie

Awh ty :P

Postby SouthSlice » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:40 pm

~Aryan wrote:Hey South, I know we haven't known each other very long. But for the time we did, we became very good friends and you are a great guy! Had some nice talks, hope to see you some time if we're visiting the same time. Anyways, cya! :)

Been great knowing/working with you too boii :D
~Aryan likes this post.

Postby Fr00t » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:44 pm

South, I may have not known you for a very long time, but u were like my best friend on the server (sry mik xD) you took a chance on me when no one else would. I asked if you would like to buy a city with me, and you did even though I was poorer. I will truly miss u and I hope that u will still stop by and come and visit. I will plan to make RoseWood as great as it can be in memory of you. Thank you south for all that u did for me.

-Fr00t

(Btw I'll make a memorial for you in rw of your skin, so plz don't change it as I'll look it up on mc statistics)
D0n't mess with me 0r y0u will be rekt like Moonie.
He th0ught he c0uld beat me in a 1v1 with fists 0nly t0 realize that I am the best minecraft PvPer since Notch.

Postby Fr00t » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Fr00t wrote:South, I may have not known you for a very long time, but u were like my best friend on the server (sry mik xD) you took a chance on me when no one else would. I asked if you would like to buy a city with me, and you did even though I was poorer. I will truly miss u and I hope that u will still stop by and come and visit. I will plan to make RoseWood as great as it can be in memory of you. Thank you south for all that u did for me.

-Fr00t

(Btw I'll make a memorial for you in rw of your skin, so plz don't change it as I'll look it up on mc statistics)

Btw I'll enter the raffle Fr00t_L00ps
D0n't mess with me 0r y0u will be rekt like Moonie.
He th0ught he c0uld beat me in a 1v1 with fists 0nly t0 realize that I am the best minecraft PvPer since Notch.

Postby Felipe98_ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:46 pm

Felipe98_
Owner of Montego Bay city! :D
Montego Bay City: http://www.tinyurl.com/MBayCity
Properties for Sale: http://www.tinyurl.com/FelSell
98Housing Company: http://www.tinyurl.com/98Housing

Next