Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Major Island Cleanup Project [INFO]

Major Island Cleanup Project [INFO]

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Major Island Cleanup Project [INFO]

Postby ~Bmatt » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:30 pm

As most of you know, eyesores are becoming a big problem especially when they are near your city! There's almost no solution to preventing them so we only have one solution! The island that holds Avalon, Canosa, and Sunset Springs will be holding a MAJOR cleanup! We, mayors of those cities have been discussing this project for quite some time now and it's finally time to get it going. Read this topic for the information you will need to know.

Introduction
This is not a company of any sort, but an information topic about this 2017 major cleanup. Why are we making this topic? Because we are asking anyone who wants to help with this project let us know in the reply. We will be removing all inactive regions on the island that are taking up space and creating an eyesore that brings an unpleasant scene to the neighboring cities and replacing them with a large forest.

Where is this cleanup taking place at?
On Butterfly island, which is a name we gave the big island next to River City. In the picture below, there is a map that shows where the cleanup is taking place. Anything inside the red line is being affected by the cleanup.

What do I do if I want to help?
If you want to help us with this project, we would gladly accept you and we really appreciate your help! Every person who cooperates will be receiving a forsal payment of about 1-2k depending on the amount of work you have done. You're main objective is to find any eyesore buildings and do what you can to get them evicted and if they are not regioned then demolish them. If they are regioned but not active enough, leave the building as it is. Any other eyesore agriculture for example floating trees, ruined beaches, or other debris from old buildings will also need to be removed and fixed to be made nicer!

Thank you!
For those who are willing to help, once again we really appreciate it! We plan on having this entire island cleaned up no later than May 2017. This cleanup is going to allow cities on the island to be able to expand more and of course bring back the great agriculture we once had long before any cities appeared on the island!

Regards,
Avalon, Canosa, and Sunset Springs mayors
7 people like this post.
Visit the OreStore topic! - Big updates soon!
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -New expansion April, 2017!
Stats!-
HM player since October 6th 2013, Moderator since May 2015, SSP & OreStore Founder, 7th millionare on HM.
"Being wealthy shall not be considered a supremacy or grant, but a rather incredible achievement one has earned from years of work dedication" -CallMeBmatt 2017
Butterfly Island Cleanup Job Link

Re: Major Island Cleanup Project [INFO]

Postby RedCart » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:43 pm

I would be glad to help in this cleanup :)
2 people like this post.
RedCart

Hellominers Veteran
Lives in Pelican Hills
Top 150
F50,000+

<RedCart> Say hello to me in game!

Postby Sweg » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:45 pm

I'll help!

Btw like the dark oak forest around some of downtown?
2 people like this post.
Sweg__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old IGN: JenicasSnapchat-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 100k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Owner of: Sigma Corp-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: Valencia-=-=-=-=-=

Postby Iuoae » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:01 pm

I'll help too.
Msg me ingame or send me a pm on the forums.
Iuoae - Co-mayor of Sycamore City, works for several apartment companies, real-estate agent, official HM player helper

Net worth: F98000 (98K)

SYCAMORE CITY OPENING SOON IN EASTER - The most beautiful city in HelloMiners.... Sycamore city - The city at one with nature - https://goo.gl/7pfQff

Sycamore City below:

Postby ~Bmatt » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:38 pm

Sweg wrote:I'll help!

Btw like the dark oak forest around some of downtown?

Looks good, btw I think you meant around the Northern Districts.
Stats!-
HM player since October 6th 2013, Moderator since May 2015, SSP & OreStore Founder, 7th millionare on HM.
"Being wealthy shall not be considered a supremacy or grant, but a rather incredible achievement one has earned from years of work dedication" -CallMeBmatt 2017

Postby ~Moonie » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:00 pm

:o I now finally have land to make my otter settlements that will take over the whole island!! :) thanks bmatt
~Bmatt likes this post.
NubtasticMoonie on Minecraft!

Postby ~Bmatt » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:24 am

Bump!
Stats!-

Postby KyleDaHorse » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:59 am

Wouldn't mind doing a little cleanup ;)
~Bmatt likes this post.
~Kyle
    CEO and Owner of Kabeer Designs
    Owner of Dubai
    Total newb

"Should we not jump off this cliff?" - Kyle 2017
"Pfft Nah"- Jenica 2017
RIP Jenica and Kyle 2017

Postby TheKing2314 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:29 am

I can clean up :)
Mail or msg me
~Bmatt likes this post.
<Spiderpig2323>
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Player Since 19 Of May 2016
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Item World Inc. Worth 15k+
NetWork Worth 140k+
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=714-Ioa4XQw

Postby Mr. infected_eye » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:31 am

I would like to help if it is not to late
~Bmatt likes this post.
subscribe to this dude he is awesome ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6-NBh ... npZE4TNE-A

Next