Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Quests

Quests

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Quests

Postby Danielw_ » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:05 am

ViHQ wrote:I don't want to be that one guy, but I'm gonna be that one guy. I've seen so many servers, that have added these little quests into their daily activities. I've only stayed on one of the servers that added this feature, and it was not that popular, people rarely did them. I don't understand what aspect the server is going for when they add this. Did we need this? Are we looking to be more unique? What's different in these quests, than all the other endless ones? I just would like to know. I'm not against them, I honestly think that people (if they enjoy them, that is) will just be playing them, instead of the normal server. Could you answer some of these questions, Beta?

Well a lot of us get bored on the server often, so it will be great for those times.
CEO of Allegro Building Co.
Where beauty meets simplicity...

"Dont tell me 'The sky's the limit' when there are footprints on the moon."

Postby Ravenmoon01(~T90X27) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:52 am

And here we see... a wild Ravenmoon and peepzandmeepz defending their territory from predators

"No matter what is thrown our way, we must not give up, we must overcome it..."

Postby ~Bmatt » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:29 pm

Ravenmoon wrote:Image

And here we see... a wild Ravenmoon and peepzandmeepz defending their territory from predators

Where is that?
Visit the OreStore topic! - Big updates soon!
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -New expansion April, 2017!
Stats!-
HM player since October 6th 2013, Moderator since May 2015, SSP & OreStore Founder, 7th millionare on HM.
"Being wealthy shall not be considered a supremacy or grant, but a rather incredible achievement one has earned from years of work dedication" -CallMeBmatt 2017
Butterfly Island Cleanup Job Link

Postby Munomario » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:56 pm

~xKingEpicx wrote:
Ravenmoon wrote:Image

Where is that?

The quest.
~Bmatt likes this post.

Postby Harryelliott23 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:59 pm

Nice idea, this looks like it will be fun!
'From the mountaintops of North Korea to the jungles of Zimbabwe, every child labourer and sweatshop factory worker shall cry out, Oppressed at last oppressed at last! Thank Aladdeen I am oppressed at last!' -Admiral General Aladeen

#UKIndependenceDay! 23rd June.
Andrea Leadsom for Prime Minister!

Postby SpartanPride7 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:03 am

How do you start the Factory Fever quest?
"I don't care how hard you fall, but fall on your back! Because if you can fall on your back, you can look up, and if you can look up, you can get up" (Eric Thompson).

Postby Bright_scales » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:16 am

SpartanPride7 wrote:How do you start the Factory Fever quest?

Go to the RC subway under RC warp and there should be a sell shop selling books
SpartanPride7 likes this post.

*Team Iron Man Forever*

Postby ~Moonie » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:00 am

Bright_scales wrote:
SpartanPride7 wrote:How do you start the Factory Fever quest?

Go to the RC subway under RC warp and there should be a sell shop selling books

the rest is unwritten.... lol get it im so punny

and if u are a scrub
it means there is no book to explain the rest of the quest

i killed the joke
NubtasticMoonie on Minecraft!

Postby ~Moonie » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:02 am

If I could make a suggestion-

I think a very cool addition to the quest could be like a "Part 2" which could take place in Rocket Silo. I mean considering that FactoryFever takes place in a chemical factory it would be super cool if the chemical factory produced B104 ingots or something. I just find Rocket Silo and Juniper closely tied.

EDIT: What if players could finally know what makes up the "B104 ingots", it is made up of an unknown material after all.

lol
2 people like this post.
NubtasticMoonie on Minecraft!

Previous