hi all players just a short note on asking for help from our staff.
if u require help please try to be considerate of our staff and do your part to make their job simpler.
if you need a region made/purchased
1) use string to check if something is un regioned and available to be sold/bought.
2) Place markers correctly- on wild land u want to buy place four markers in each of the corners, make the makers the same type of block, and ideally of a different block type than what is theyre already. Ensure they're on the same y coordinate so we can get an accurate price for you.
(a) if its a sub region, tell the staff its a sub region, and place only two markers in opposite corners , one corner up and one down so we can see the exact area u want sub regioned... eg. subregions are for apartments in a building.
2) Give as much info as you can- saves staff from repeating the same questions each time you need help.. tell staff where the markers are if they cant be seen, what u want it called before they create the region and who u want listed as owners or members. Other wise it has to be redone (removed, renamed and remade)
3) Helpme function- dont use the helpme function for questions, most questions can be answered without needing a staff member to teleport to attend for just a question. If u need to use helpme put in a reason after, like ./helpme buying wild land
4) Use the tools- look at our forums , commands list, rules, server map, ingame do the tutorial at the spawn and use the /warp helphub , most questions can be answered by using these usefull tools
*if you have the area marked properly before asking for help as mentioned above,
*you give the staff the correct info when they arrive to help u,
*you've read our support systems like the commands list
Staff can help more ppl more efficiently
like this post.
Sas Fried Chicken- chicken flavoured chicken.